Celebrity Sighting(s) @ DIS

Have you ever spotted a celebrity at a Disney joint?

• Yes, and I've got a pic to prove it.

• Yes, but I got no proof.

• I think so...but I'm not sure if it was a real celebrity.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My sis in law doesnt post so I will for her:
Last week in Aug they went on TOwer and Zac n Cody were on too! Very exciting.

In 2005 we sat across from Marlo Thomas and Phil Donohue and fam at the HDDR! That was exciting for us (especially DH seeing "That Girl")

Hi
I believe it was on our 2004 visit, we were at MGM and saw Connie Stevens making her hand imprint to go in front of the theater.

Last December we were staying in a concierge room at the BWI and so was Andie MacDowell. She was in the lounge each morning having breakfast, she totally looked like a normal person, she was never done up when we saw her, she was usually in lounge pants and a t shirt. She talked to my kids each day and asked them what they had done. No one bothered her, but she did start up conversations with other guests.
We also saw a rapper at the Grand Floridian in the gym, but I can"t remember his name...

Three years ago DD and DS and 2 of their friends went to DL. They were waiting to go on the Dumbo ride and Eric McCormack (from "Will and Grace") and his son were riding it while they were waiting in line. She snapped a couple of pictures.

Joey Fatone and Brett Favre are DVC members, so that's probably why there have been several sightings of them at the parks! :)

I don't know if you would consider him a celebrity, but on Aug 31 we saw Michael Phelps on TT. We were 2nd in line to get in the car and he walked out of the back door with a girl and 2 other guys and got into the car right in front of us. :lovestruc I stood there speechless and trying to get my brain to function enough to get a picture while DH started yelling "hey Michael, good job!" Everyone then started clapping. This is why I love DH so much! :love: He knew I was dying to see Michael Phelps and we didn't arrive until the day after the parade so I figured I was out of luck. As soon as he saw him, he(DH) got his(Michael's) attention so I could get a picture. It was really cool! We tried looking for him again after we got off the ride but since we boarded while his car was still riding, he got off before us so we don't know where they went to next. Was still one of the highlights of our trip!:goodvibes

Another one that saw Joey Fatone. It was this past March at Epcot. We were on our way out around 4 or 5 and he was on his way in.

Saw Rasheed Wallace (Detroit Pistons) on RnR Coaster and then ToT in July 2008. He had a group of people with him so they got their own car and elevator (we had to wait for his party to load in front of us on ToT). He is REALLY tall!

I have seen some, at Disney and other theme parks. I saw Nell Carter at MGM in the 90's, my parents have a pic somewhere, Boys II Men at Universal, and Sylvester Stallone at Bush Gardens ( I was really young, can't remember much about it at all.)

When I was younger we saw Ron Howard on 20,200 Leagues under the sea. We also saw the guy that did the voice for Pumbaa from the Lion King..I dont know his name. When Boardwalk first opened we stayed there the first week and there was SO many football players around..for the ESPN club opening. I couldn't name any for you but I did talk to Dick Vitale and he told us all about his dinner with Rick Patino( i was wearing a KY shirt)

And of couse I met the most famous of all...Mickey and Minnie...:lovestruc

This has nothing to do with Disney but I was at church 2 weeks ago and the Governor (Sonny Perdue) of our State was right in front of me during service.

For the brits:
Davina Mccall at Sea World - i actually walked into her whilst staring at journey to atlantis (she was doing the same)
Jonathon Ross at Animal Kingdom

Donny Osmond going through VIP on Tower of Terror

This summer while I was working there we had the following:
Cast of ER
Mariah Carey
Geri Halliwell
Paris Hilton
The Rock
Usher
and some american randoms i hadn't heard of!

One of the girls I work with served Gloria Estefan last year in Cosmic Rays - ordering burgers!

In Nov 07 we saw Dave Matthews walking from the parking lot into Epcot. Thinking back, I have no idea why we didn't take a picture.

I think that I posted this on a thread last year, but in 2006 we were lined up for Soarin. We were told that no one would be able to sit in the front row because it was for VIPs. We assumed that it would be baseball players because the World Baseball Classic was going on the weekend. Instead it was the Manning brothers and their family along with some other NFL stars that my husband told me but I don't remember their names. I walked out right behind Peyton. My FIL is a HUGE colts fan I immediately called him and told him. He was sooooooo jealous!

They were there taping some bass fishing thing for ESPN.

I know that atleast one person has already mentioned Samatha Brown, but I acutally have a picture. This is from this past January when she was taping a new show. She may not be an extremely famous person to the general public, but if you are a fan of Disney TV specials then you love Samatha Brown!!

FYI... I'd say about half the people in the background of this picture were "actors/extras". With each take they would walk up and down Main Street pretending to point at things and having a good time. :rotfl:

2008Disney140.jpg

Well this is an old one, but on my first trip to WDW we stayed at The Poly and we got into an elevator with George Burns, my mom looked at him and said "Oh, hello George" like they were old friends, I was soooooooooooooooo embarrassed. He was very nice. My mom got a picture with him, but I have no idea where it is. I can't believe that was almost 30 years ago!!!!!

Ok, how many people are reading this thinking "Who is George Burns?" :rotfl:

I was told by the Bell Staff at Old Key West 2 years ago that Brett is a DVC owner and usually stays at OKW after the NFL season, but I have never seen him there.

Say WHATTTT! :eek: I am madly in love with Brett! Him + Disney = overloaded Natalie! If I ever run into him, esp. there, expect no more posts from me - I will have died and gone to Heaven!!! :worship: :love: :love: Looks like I'll be aiming for OKW after the season in 2010..:love:

Say WHATTTT! :eek: I am madly in love with Brett! Him + Disney = overloaded Natalie! If I ever run into him, esp. there, expect no more posts from me - I will have died and gone to Heaven!!! :worship: :love: :love: :love:

Then you should've lived up here in WI, an hour away from Green Bay. He used to be everywhere!

I remember years ago I worked for a car dealership who gave him a new Monte Carlo to drive (this was in his first few years at Green Bay). It still belonged to the dealership, but they let him demo it for the year. He got a parking ticket which got charged to the dealership but it was his responsibility to pay it. I worked in the office and my manager had to call him and have him mail us a check, which he did (many, many months later). Since I handled the money, I handled his personal check with his home address, personal info, etc. I remember thinking "how cool!" Little did I know that within a few years he'd be a superstar athlete and my husband would be dragging me to games at Lambeau when I was 9 months pregnant (back in '97). Those were the days... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter