Celebrity Resorts Orlando or Lake Buena Vista?

Golter

DIS Veteran
I need a 3 bedroom and interval only has these two available for the week we need. Any suggestions as to which is better, and how do they compare to the Westgate Lakes or Blue Tree Resort. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

We purchased a 3 bedroom at Celebrity Resort Lake Buena Vista last year off ebay and didn't really pay anything for it. This year will be our first time using our own unit there. I was advised that our unit has been completely renovated by Celebrity who took over from Clarion Suites. I will be taking lots of photos of the place when we go in a couple of weeks. Don't know when you are going, but I am sure from all my research that it will be fine.

I have a 3 bedroom booked at the Celebrity Resorts at Lake Buena Vista for the last week of March. I got it on an Interval Getaway. I read mixed reviews on Trip Advisor. I booked the Lake Buena Vista as it was closer to WDW. I'm hoping that the room will be okay. I've used the Getaways at other resorts and found them all to be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter