Celebrity Apprentice...new cast!

What is Michael Andretti doing on this show? What a group!

I like George Takei too.

Michael Andretti and Paul Teutul at both successful business men, not sure why they are even on. Lisa is 100xs worse than Sharon. Has anyone been eliminated for being tasteless?

I'll watch for George Takei alone!:thumbsup2 Sounds like a fun season :)

Yes, but, is it really a contest? If George Takei doesn't win for the sheer awesomeness of being George Takei, then the whole show is broken. :rotfl:

I would pay money to see Penn talk politics with Trump!

And how is it that Trump can get a few actual celebrities, but DWTS and every other Celebreality show pulls in D list, at best?

Yes, but, is it really a contest? If George Takei doesn't win for the sheer awesomeness of being George Takei, then the whole show is broken. :rotfl:

But, does George Takei know anyone with deep pockets? He hates William Shatner with a passion, so be won't be calling on him. I love George. He can be zany crazy. But, he may get the boot on one of the shows where they check to see who brought in the most money. :(

Of course, if George had held a telethon where every trekkie who ever loved any of the series just sent in $1, George would probably have more money than TRUMP! :p

And how is it that Trump can get a few actual celebrities, but DWTS and every other Celebreality show pulls in D list, at best?

Because DWTS requires the stars to actually get off their butts & dance.
22.gif

Whereas on CA, they can phone it in, like Dionne Warwick, and go home to sleep, in the middle of a task. :sad2:

Not for nuttin, but Victoria Gotti is a mob daughter, not a mob wife - she's the daughter of John Gotti, the Teflon Don.

Word to Theresa not lasting, the woman is a moron and a half.

Lampinelli could be amusing with the fools.

Go Sulu.

While she's not on the show Mob Wives, she was also married to a mobster. Her ex-husband is in prison on racketeering charges. So while daddy was the big mobster, her ex was also involved too.

I can't wait to see Victoria and Theresa.

They managed Sharon Osbourne just fine.

Sharon is NOTHING compared to Lisa.

I'm 38yrs old and thought I knew all the swear words. Lisa's taught me a few more. That girl's gonna need a muzzle.

I'm on the fence about watching. Haven't watched since the first season with Trace Adkins cause all the others have had ppl I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND. None of these names fall into that category, but I don't see any must watch names either. :confused3

Off the top of my head I'll say that Penn Gillette is the smartest of the bunch. I like him. He could get me in the door. Up to the others to see if I stay. We'll see.

I'm thrilled that George Takei will be on. I love, love, love him.

I've never watched CA but will this time around because of Clay!

Sharon is NOTHING compared to Lisa.

I'm 38yrs old and thought I knew all the swear words. Lisa's taught me a few more. That girl's gonna need a muzzle.

I'm on the fence about watching. Haven't watched since the first season with Trace Adkins cause all the others have had ppl I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND. None of these names fall into that category, but I don't see any must watch names either. :confused3

Oh I agree that Lisa has a mouth, but she seemed to behave herself just fine on the Today Show this morning and still get a lot of laughs. I think her act is just that...an act. BTW, her roasts crack me right the BLEEP up!

I can't imagine Teresa lasting very long. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
and what will Debbie...Deb...Deborah (she has changed her name so many times as she has matured :rotfl: Gibson do....put on her 5 inch heels and short skirt ...Poof her hair and jump all around and sing.:rotfl2:..OMGoodness, she needs to realize she is not a teen anymore......should be interesting....:banana:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
and what will Debbie...Deb...Deborah (she has changed her name so many times as she has matured :rotfl: Gibson do....put on her 5 inch heels and short skirt ...Poof her hair and jump all around and sing.:rotfl2:..OMGoodness, she needs to realize she is not a teen anymore......should be interesting....:banana:

:confused3 Actually she's known she hasn't been a teen for a couple of decades. She's been in Les Miserables, Beauty & the Beast, Grease & Cabaret on Broadway and other legitimate musicals & productions as an adult for years.

I watched it last season but wished I hadn't! When Trump started his rantings (about a subject we aren't allowed to discuss on the Dis) I was just embarrassed to be watching him. I was invested in the contestents so I continued to watch, but I am not doing it again.

Trump is the most egotistical person I've ever watched, I will not contribute to his ratings. I might read the official thread here on the Dis just to see how George Takei is doing. ;) I know you guys will have a good time talking about the show.
Okay, well, from what I understand by reading the ratings in Entertainment Weekly: if you record a show and don't watch it within three days of the original airing, you don't contribute to the ratings.

And some of those celebrities look verrrry interesting. I was wondering what Penn's been doing in New York; he's been a judge on Iron Chef America a couple of times, but I 'knew' that wasn't his only reason for coming east.

Theresa Giudice may be all about the drama. That's what will keep her in the running. Ratings.

Lisa Lampanelli should go all the way. She has been around for a long time and I think she will surprise everyone.

She is hysterical and what a good vehicle for more people to know how she is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter