Celebrities who love WDW?

Ellajoan

Mouseketeer
Just curious...there are so many of us "regular" folk who love Disney parks---do we know of any celebrities who love the parks like we do?

I know John Stamos and Kelly Ripa are big fans....who else?

I saw a picture in the paper that Molly Ringwold was there with her daughter recently.

We sat a few tables away from her on our last trip while having dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse, not sure if she's a fan or was just there on abc business :confused3

A bellman at the GF told us that J.LO is a big fan and goes often under an assumed name. He told me without hair and make up she is unrecognizeable. He also told us about John Stamos too, so it must be true!

I see Susan Lucci around shopping and about town (where I live)....isn't she so beautiful? God... my next life I want to come back looking like that! I was shocked when I read that she is 59!

JerseyGirl114 said:
We sat a few tables away from her on our last trip while having dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse, not sure if she's a fan or was just there on abc business :confused3

She may have been there for Soap Opera Weekend.

I've heard Sean Hannity talk about how much he loves to take his family to WDW.

I'm pretty sure Gary Levox is a fan. I know he spent his anniversary with his wife there.

I have heard Mick Foley is a HUGE disney lover.

Also, seems like people have seen the man of my dreams, Vincent D'Onofrio, there pretty often. He was also at the POTC premiere. :teeth:

2Princes2Princesses said:

Also, seems like people have seen the man of my dreams, Vincent D'Onofrio, there pretty often. He was also at the POTC premiere. :teeth:

Yup, Mick Foley definitely is, he's also often at Santa's Village (? I always get the name confused with the one in the White Mountains) in Vermont, just over the border from the berkshires. Which has awesome pancakes, btw.

ANYWHOO, Tom Brady is a huge WDW fan as well.

Jason Marsden makes trips there often. He does a lot of Disney business (voicework usually, he's Goofy's son Max's voice- but has done work w/ Disney from Gummi Bears to Step by Step to the Weekenders - tons of stuff). He is a really nice, funny and down to earth guy. I hung out with him for over an hour one night in PI a few years ago. My friends took pics with him but I was too embarrassed to ask and *he* asked *me* if I wanted to come over and get in a picture with him. Super nice guy! And cuter in person! ;) He loves PI, HOB and the Boardwalk.

On my first trip to WDW in 97 while in line for BTMR I turn around and see former New York Yankee Paul O'Neil and his family. The Yankees were in town playing the Braves in spring training.

Hulk Hogan was in the Great Movie Ride in 1999 when my friend was working there.

The only two times I've been to WDW, I've seen Mick Foley there. The first time was for our honeymoon and he was nice enough to talk to me for a few minutes and take a picture. Very nice, down-to-earth guy. And yes, he was wearing a flannel shirt and jogging pants.

Just had to say that I love Vincent D'Onofrio as well. I think I have seen every episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Boy would I love to see him at WDW. :love:

I bet Johnny Depp is a big fan now................................ since Disney World has probably made him MILLIONs for POTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

I've heard Steven Tyler is there alot, and everyone who has seen him, says they saw him at BC/YC.

I've also read that someone saw Kevin Bacon with his family at The Contemporary.

Gary Sinise goes a lot, too. I read an article where he says he loves to bring his kids to WDW. And he used to be a reader at the Candlelight Procession.

Drew Carey! He had pages of hints for Rosie's trip; one in particular was to pretend to be reading a paper while going down Splash Mountain for the photo, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter