• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrities that you have been told you look like that you don't think so?

When I was younger and at a pub in England, some guy asked me if I was Linda Ronstadt. There is a resemblance.

My oldest DD has had people thinking she’s Dakota Fanning her entire life, since she was small. She literally has people come up to her asking for a picture. She looks just like her

People frequently ask DH if he is Stephen King. It doesn't help that we live in the small town next to Bangor, where Stephen King lives (when he's here). However, DH has a brother whose name IS Stephen King although he's not THE Stephen King. Therefore, when people ask DH if he's Stephen King, his stock reply is, "No, I'm not... but my brother is Stephen King!"

I would say Mr bean

poph7lNGg

When I was waaaaay younger I got Valerie Bertinelli. Yeah. Not anymore.

A long time ago, Molly Ringwald. Due to curly red hair I suspect...that's the only thing I saw as similar when I looked in the mirror!

golfer Carl Swaztarl....been watching him all day....I am sure people tell him he looks like Tony shalhoub, but pretty sure he denys it...I look exactly like a 50s TV star and don't deny it.....but since you are not asking for look alikes....can't reply however ....your reference.....for sure an eye opener about your threads.

Friends have told me I look like Ina Garten, Barefoot Contessa. Two weeks ago a lady stopped me in Publix and told me that. First time a stranger has ever said it.

Natalie Wood.
Back in my late teens/early twenties I had at least 2 or 3 strangers,
at different times (one at an amusement park,
the other while walking in a city & another one I don't recall)
each approach me & ask me if I were her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter