Celebrations Magazine

Does anyone know if the October issue will cover Christmas? We will be in DW for the MVMCP.

Also, has anyone been able to find Celebrations in a store? :confused3 I checked various newsstands and Borders, but they don't carry it. I would just prefer to buy the magazines individually rather than the subscription.

The Sept/Oct issue won't cover Christmas .... that presumably would be the Nov/Dec issue (at least based on last year's issue).

To the best of my understanding, Celebrations is only available via subscription, or orders to single issues, directly from the website. Buy a single issue and I bet you'll be impressed enough to subscribe.

The Sept/Oct issue won't cover Christmas .... that presumably would be the Nov/Dec issue (at least based on last year's issue).

To the best of my understanding, Celebrations is only available via subscription, or orders to single issues, directly from the website. Buy a single issue and I bet you'll be impressed enough to subscribe.

I second that. It's a pretty awesome magazine. It's easily the finest hobbyist magazine I've ever encountered.

I got the Nov/Dec issue 3 or 4 days ago. Another great issue. I hope this magazine is around for a while to come. Subscribe if you haven't.:thumbsup2

Reviving this thread---is everybody still happy with this magazine? Has the quality remained the same? About how many pages are in the average issue?

I've been getting this magazine since the first issue and the quality is better than ever. I can't tell you how many pages are in it since I'm not at home but it's a pretty good size magazine with a lot of different articles and beautiful pictures. It's a bit pricey but I really have enjoyed it and will probably continue to subscribe.

I've been getting this magazine since the first issue and the quality is better than ever. I can't tell you how many pages are in it since I'm not at home but it's a pretty good size magazine with a lot of different articles and beautiful pictures. It's a bit pricey but I really have enjoyed it and will probably continue to subscribe.

Thanks KJ--that's just the kind of info I am looking for. I was kind of worried about the price but I may give it a try.

Reviving this thread---is everybody still happy with this magazine? Has the quality remained the same? About how many pages are in the average issue?

I've subscribed since first issue and have been very happy with it. Most recent issue has 85 pages--high quality thick paper/pages.

i think the quality remains the same and the pictures are undoubtably the most beautiful pictures around,but there is alot of redundancy.IMHO. i will probably continue buying it just because i love disney and love reading about it and its really the only magazine they have. i miss the old disney magazine though.

We have been EXTREMELY happy with the quality and content of the magazine. Just "re-upped" about a month ago.

I'll be upfront and admit my self-interest in Celebrations (I write for it), but I believe that the magazine is an incredible bargain. 80+ pages in each issue on heavy stock; excellent articles and columns and terrific photographers contribute to each issue. Any Disney fan (and being on these boards puts you into that club) would love this magazine.

I know the publishers and they are telling us that Celebrations has big plans for 2012, so we'll wait and see.

You can download a sample PDF file of a back issue at www.celebrationspress.com.

I agree with VA_mouseman. It IS a fantastic value. Read it from cover to cover, great stories, and the photos are gorgeous.

Has anyone else had issues with the magazine lately? My subscription expired and I renewed it after missing two issues (I moved, and had a lot going on). That was in November, and I still haven't received anything. I've emailed 3 times and gotten no reply, and even called and talked to Tim, who couldn't tell me why nothing had been sent, and assured me he was putting the 2 issues that weren't sent in the mail and I would start receiving the magazine regularly. That was 3 weeks ago, still nothing... I know Tim and Lou are great guys, but what should I do here? :confused3

(Just an FYI, they do have the new address since it was paid with PayPal, and Tim confirmed it on the phone. Plus, my mail has been forwarded.)

have people received the March/April Issue yet? still waiting for mine, thinking about contacting the magazine folks as it seems i should have received it by now

Was wondering, as well. Haven't receiveds it either. :confused3

Wow I'm so excited this thread is still around and I'm shocked that I started it :laughing: I honestly forgot posting this. I just renewed my subscription and I absolutely LOVE this magazine! It's what keeps the WDW cravings at bay while I wait until I can go again.

Yes!

i think the quality remains the same and the pictures are undoubtably the most beautiful pictures around,but there is alot of redundancy.IMHO. i will probably continue buying it just because i love disney and love reading about it and its really the only magazine they have. i miss the old disney magazine though.

We have been EXTREMELY happy with the quality and content of the magazine. Just "re-upped" about a month ago.

Me too!

Is this magazine still being published?

Yes!

I'll be upfront and admit my self-interest in Celebrations (I write for it), but I believe that the magazine is an incredible bargain. 80+ pages in each issue on heavy stock; excellent articles and columns and terrific photographers contribute to each issue. Any Disney fan (and being on these boards puts you into that club) would love this magazine.

I know the publishers and they are telling us that Celebrations has big plans for 2012, so we'll wait and see.

You can download a sample PDF file of a back issue at www.celebrationspress.com.

I agree! It is such a great price for the quality. I consider each magazine to be a collectors item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter