• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrations Magazine

just got an e-mail today . magazine was shipped last week they just got their periodical permit.they said it takes 7 to 14 days and those who have not received theirs yet should get it next week.:cool1: :goodvibes

Has anyone received the third issue yet? Still waiting, and I see on the website that it is listed as a back issue...

I got this email from them on Friday:

Hi everyone!

Some of you may be wondering where your copy of the third issue of Celebrations is! The good news is that it has long been printed and ready to go, and was actually mailed out last week. Unfortunately, the post office has been less than upfront with us about delivery times, much to our dismay. We have been in the process of obtaining our periodical permit (a long and tedious process I can assure you!), and were told that, with the permit in hand, the magazine should be delivered in 3-4 days. That meant everyone should have had the magazine by now, but for many of you such is not the case. After a bit more sleuthing today we discovered that the promise of a 3-4 day delivery was a bit of a fib, the actual delivery time is more like 7-14 days. Obviously a frustrating piece of information to come by, especially since we expected everyone to have their issue by now. So if you haven't received your copy of issue 3, you should expect it next week at some point. (For those of you who are wondering, our last issue arrived in a timely manner because we sent it First Class, which was rather expensive, but we wanted to make sure it arrived before the holidays and we hadn't obtained our permit yet). And now that we (finally) have a clear understanding of the inner workings of the post office, the next issues should be arriving on a regular schedule.

As much as we were at the mercy of the post office (which is an incredibly helpless feeling), we do feel badly and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. As a token of our gratitude we will be including a free gift for everyone with our fourth issue due out in April.

Again, thank you SO MUCH for hanging in there with us, and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at any time at tfoster@tgfdesign.com.

Enjoy the magic!
Tim Foster
Lou Mongello
Celebrations Magazi
ne

Received the following in an email on Friday:

Hi everyone!

Some of you may be wondering where your copy of the third issue of Celebrations is! The good news is that it has long been printed and ready to go, and was actually mailed out last week. Unfortunately, the post office has been less than upfront with us about delivery times, much to our dismay. We have been in the process of obtaining our periodical permit (a long and tedious process I can assure you!), and were told that, with the permit in hand, the magazine should be delivered in 3-4 days. That meant everyone should have had the magazine by now, but for many of you such is not the case. After a bit more sleuthing today we discovered that the promise of a 3-4 day delivery was a bit of a fib, the actual delivery time is more like 7-14 days. Obviously a frustrating piece of information to come by, especially since we expected everyone to have their issue by now. So if you haven't received your copy of issue 3, you should expect it next week at some point. (For those of you
who are wondering, our last issue arrived in a timely manner because we sent it First Class, which was rather expensive, but we wanted to make sure it arrived before the holidays and we hadn't obtained our permit yet). And now that we (finally) have a clear understanding of the inner workings of the post office, the next issues should be arriving on a regular schedule.

As much as we were at the mercy of the post office (which is an incredibly helpless feeling), we do feel badly and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. As a token of our gratitude we will be including a free gift for everyone with our fourth issue due out in April.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! Now if only I get the April one before me trip at the end of April...

I got issue 2 and 3 in the mailbox when I came home from my trip last week..Kinda sad..but I have them.I hope that they reprint number 1!! I am waiting on my subscription of number 4 to start.I ordered the back issues.I can't miss out :) So far I am super impressed !!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

Received 3rd edition today here in WI.
AWESOME!!:love:

No 3rd issue yet for this part of Wisconsin. Still waiting, now not so patiently. It's a little frustrating to get a Jan/Feb magazine in March. I sure hope they get that worked out. There's no other magazine where the issues arrive so late. Not that I don't like the mag. I do, that's why it's frustrating to receive it so late.

IT CAME TODAY!!!! And what perfect timing: I have the day off tomorrow, so after I get my Dis fix I am going to settle in and read and enjoy the wonderful pictures and dream of my trip to the Poly NEXT MONTH!! :cool1:

as of today, I have still not recieved it yet... And I am dying for it...

Celebrations is a Disney Magazine, It is a very cool and very fun magazine... I believe it is written by the people that write UG.. (not positive on that though)

What is celebrations magazine? Thanks!

There is another thread with a posted link, but here's the gist: it's a new magazine about Disney World. It's not an officially sanctioned publication but Lou Mongello is behind it; he's very knowledgeable about WDW. The photos and articles in the first two issues have been very nice. Look for the other thread for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter