Celebrations Magazine

Finally!! It has arrived in Illinois. I can't wait to sit back and relax. No one is home, so no one will be interupting me! :cool1:

I got mine on Saturday and live in PA I placed my order early Oct.

The only problem I have is that it is the Sept/ Oct issue. So now when does Nov/Dec come out?? Hopefully before January!!!

The magazine is great loaded with lots of information.

Harra, we can all appreciate the hard work of volunteers but when you are paying for a product that changes everything! It means there are higher standards for the quality of a product and for customer service. The latter has been the big complaint around here concerning this magazine. The quantity of typos, I think, is mostly frustrating because the reason given for it being so far overdue was making sure everything was perfect.

All valid points....

SE MN-got mine on Tuesday. It is beautiful. They put alot of hard work into it and I am looking forward to the next issue.

Those of you who are on here that contributed to the magazine-fabulous! It is obvious that you devoted time and heart to it! Fabulous!

It should be noted that pretty much everyone involved with this magazine (currently) are unpaid volunteers. Many of us aren't even writers for a living (I wrote the Victoria and Albert's piece). Heck, I even found errors in my article and I looked at that thing so many times, that I never want to see Victoria and Albert's again (just kidding).

This really is a magazine put together by fans, for fans. I'm absolutely sure that with each issue we'll get better and better. With all the people willing to give feedback (both positive and negative), we will have lots of information to absorb with each successive issue.

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback

Tim Foster is constantly asking for volunteers to help with such efforts as proofreading. I'm sure if anyone actually has real-world experience with this would be welcomed with open arms!

Well said!!

I placed my order sept 11,and still no magazine..it is getting rediculous.:confused3

I got mine yesterday...I think it is worth the wait, though I haven't really read it yet (worked late last night) and just kind of thumbed through. A few typos I saw, but content and pics on first glance appear very nice. I hope the next issue doesn't take as long to come, though!

I'm much more OK with reading that others have received as opposed to before...at least now we know they ARE coming...

If you have not yet received your copy of Celebrations, perhaps you could check with your local post office regarding their delivery practices of 3rd class mail?:confused3
The poor/slow service of the USPS is not the fault of the magazine publishers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter