• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebration World vs. Vacation Village

PoohNPiglet

Children are a blessing from the Lord!
I have stayed at VV twice and we have liked it. I am considering CWR thought. (Partially because I am getting nervous that VV does not have anything on skyauction right now. Which one would you recommend for parents with young kids. I know VV has a small playground for the kids...

Thanks!

I love CWR - but that was when I had Spicey. THis is the only nice pet friendly timeshare in Orlando area.

the beds are hard - but my back needs a harder bed - so that is not a problem. the sofa beds, in some of the units, definitely need to be replaced - they are sagging. but that happens to sofa beds.

although when someone say the place was dirty - I disagree. on all my trips the maids have done a wonderful job of kepting everything very clean.

now the only thing they don't clean is the balcony - this is surpose to be sprayed down - but since it has a screen - this is doesn't work as well as the management probably hopes.

I like it the workers are very friendly - despite not understanding English. they even with a language bearer still try their darnest to help. Even if it some situations it means getting another person over who does understand English.

Mother despite me asking her not to - got out from the washer/dryer - the broom and mop. She did this because I went and brought one. I told her before don't touch those because they are there to kept Spicey out.

well of course she had to remove them. and of course 5 minutes later Spicey was caught.

After I stopped crying because I couldn't get him out. I called the office. In around 05 minutes 2 people were at the door - and they got him. They had to move the machines. Well I was so overjoyed I tipped them each a $10 - they tried to return it - but hey they saved my baby. I would gladly given them a $100 each if I had it...

So little things like this make me appreciate CWR.

here are my pictures - the messy are mind

okay yahoo is not working right now - will get back to you later with my photos.

forgot I have stayed at VV also.

It is lovely. Much more high quality than CWR. but I didn't find the people as friendly and they kept trying all week to go to one of their presentation to sell me a timeshare.

CWR doesn't do this. You are asked sometimes at the front desk if you want to attend on. If you don't you aren't called or asked each time you leave the building - that really got old at VV.

the parking is sometimes closer. now only sometimes - because they parking directly in front of the unit is limited to how big the building is - that is why there is extra parking across the street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter