Celebration World Resort Questions

daisygarden

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experience with Celebration World Resort? I am considering booking it through skyauction. I booked another timeshare condo, Cypress Pointe Grande Villas, thru skyauction last year and loved it. However, CPGV is not available during any of the time periods that we can travel.

Celebration World Resort looks pretty and new in the pictures. I am wondering how it compares to Cypress Pointe. Is it close to Disney? Is there a grocery store nearby? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Daisy :flower:

daisygarden said:
Does anyone have any experience with Celebration World Resort? I am considering booking it through skyauction. I booked another timeshare condo, Cypress Pointe Grande Villas, thru skyauction last year and loved it. However, CPGV is not available during any of the time periods that we can travel.

Celebration World Resort looks pretty and new in the pictures. I am wondering how it compares to Cypress Pointe. Is it close to Disney? Is there a grocery store nearby? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Daisy :flower:
I have stayed at Celebration but not at Cypress Pointe Grande Villas, so I can't make a comparison. There is no grocery store onsite and Disney is somewhere between 3 to 4 miles away, probably closer to 3 than 4. It is about 1 - 1 1/2 miles off 192 and there are several grocery stores off 192. There is a Publix about 3 miles away near Orange Lake but there is also a small grocery store in the shopping center to the right when you get to 192. I may have the street wrong, but I believe that Celebration is off 535. Celebration has a pool but very little other activities (other than events such as Bingo, etc.). If you're looking for a place where you spend a lot of time at the resort with the resort providing tons of activities, it might not be right for you. If you are looking for a clean place and spend most of your vacation outside the resort, it should be fine.

Hi - I just stayed there the 4th of July week - also won thru skyauction, here's a recent thread where I answered some questions & provided my opinions:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=856969

I have also stayed at Cypress Pointe (not the Grand Villas) 3 times in the past but always in 2 bedroom units & have not stayed there since their renovation so I can not really compare the 2 properties. I like both resorts. It seems that CWR may have more activities tho.

we have been there several times. I like it because it allows pets.

Spicey for $50 for the week gets to stay in the villa with me.

Not all villas will accept pets.

that say if you have allergy to pets I would not stay here. People definitely bring their pets to this resort.

we haven't seem any other cats - but lots and lots of dogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter