Celebration - Celebration Hotel

Ishy

DIS Veteran
I recently spent 3 nights here and can't say enough nice things about it. I do have to admit, walking around the first day I was a little out of place... My family is FAR from perfect and you get this feeling your in 'Pleasantville' + 'Stepford, CT' + 'Mayberry' rolled into one. The music playing in the background was everywhere and made me stop and look for where it was coming from. Oh but that heebie-jeebs feeling goes away and I was able to relax and get into it.

The Celebration Hotel was magnificent. Just the right size and the service was exceptional. The valet during the day was really nice, and arranged it so that I had one of the electric cars to drive my son around in for an hour. We strolled and shopped and ate and played... it was a very romantic town... near disney, yet a world apart from the crowds and the hustle and bustle.

It will always be one of my favorite vacations.

Thanks! I'd love to stay there someday. We drove around Celebration last year and the town IS beautiful. We went the day before Hurricane Charlie, and then again a couple of days later...lots of trees down, but I bet they got things back in order pretty quickly.
'Pleasantville' + 'Stepford, CT' + 'Mayberry' rolled into one.
The older I get, the more this appeals to me. :)

Wow, I thought we were the only ones that got that "Pleasentville, Stepford,Ct, and Mayberry' feeling. it was indeed weird.

Congratulations! I've been pushing the Celebration Hotel for a while now, trying to convince people to give it a whirl. Great hotel, great "Disney" experience without the hype and hustle-bustle of the on-property resorts.

And those long strolls around town are just the ticket after a hectic day in the parks.

I have to wonder about the shopping district in Celebration. We have been going there since it opened, and every business there {just about} including the restaurants, with the exception of the Italian place, D'Antonios is the name, I think, has changed hands at least once. I wonder if the rents are too high. I'm sure they were when Disney ran the downtown area, until they sold it to an outside company.

Do you receive early entry access if you stay at the Celebration hotel? Thanks.

TapCat said:
Do you receive early entry access if you stay at the Celebration hotel? Thanks.

The Hotel is part of the Kessler Company and not owned/operated by Disney. They have shuttles to the parks but I didnt use them. I have stayed on property and have avoided EMH/Late Opening crowds. I can't have fun when its crowded. I want the 12$ Eride fee back. I would happily pay more for the old Eride night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter