• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebration at the Top: 50th Flavors & Fireworks at Disney's Contemporary Resort

I saw Nov 19-Dec 3 Sat highlighted. Did anyone grab one? It shows unavailable for even 1 person but was clickable (blue). Maybe they haven’t been loaded yet?

When I called at our 60+ 10 I was told the reservations hadn’t loaded in the system yet, but this morning I was told they loaded and are sold out. The CM I got today was from IT so I’m not sure how accurate his info is.

Argh, they aren’t even offering one the weekend DH and I are there. Hope they haven’t loaded them yet and you all get in. Fwiw, you can set up dining alerts for availability (at least on some sites/apps).

When I called at our 60+ 10 I was told the reservations hadn’t loaded in the system yet, but this morning I was told they loaded and are sold out. The CM I got today was from IT so I’m not sure how accurate his info is.
Id be shocked. I’ve been checking one a few times a day from when it was clickable, then not, then clickable again.

Id be shocked. I’ve been checking one a few times a day from when it was clickable, then not, then clickable again.
It only lets you check a week, so if you select the Sat before, say Nov 19 then you’ll see only until Sat Nov 26 as clickable (blue)

I just tried Cali Grill and Celebration at the top for our December trip (wanted the 24 or 25th) and nothing was showing up for Cali Grill after the 23rd, Even on the 27th. No Celebration loaded at all.

I just tried Cali Grill and Celebration at the top for our December trip (wanted the 24 or 25th) and nothing was showing up for Cali Grill after the 23rd, Even on the 27th. No Celebration loaded at all.
It’s so vexing that the 60+ advantage for resort guests often becomes irrelevant because they don’t populate the reservation system in a consistent and timely manner.

It’s so vexing that the 60+ advantage for resort guests often becomes irrelevant because they don’t populate the reservation system in a consistent and timely manner.
I know. I posted a thread about my attempt to get 60+10 reservations this morning. It was super infuriating. I mean some rare ones were there that I didn’t event want (220 Lounge, Storybook Dining), and the common ones I want are not populated/available (Boma, Sanaa, WCC), along with rares that are not populated (Cali Grill, Topolino’s, etc).

Same Here...I've been checking regularly and nothing past Dec 3. I wonder if they are not going to post any more dates

Yeah I am hoping to schedule this in early January - following this thread.

Please post here if you've got a December res! I'm there from 20th and would love to book one, have mouse dining set-up just incase!

I booked the Treats and Seats party as a back up since that just opened up this morning - you can cancel up to 5 days before. I really hope they release the dates for this party soon.

I booked the Treats and Seats party as a back up since that just opened up this morning - you can cancel up to 5 days before. I really hope they release the dates for this party soon.
What date did that open for and at what time - midnight or 6 am?

Last edited:
I checked at midnight and this morning for the pre party and I didn’t see anything. I have the dessert party booked for the first show but we wanted to do the midnight show. I have an alert setup and it didn’t go off either.

This is for January 14th- I just noticed at around 8am that dates opened up for another week in January so I don't know if that happened at 6am or midnight. I have an alert set up on Mouse-watchers for the California Grill Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter