Celebration at the Top: 50th Flavors & Fireworks at Disney's Contemporary Resort in 2023

kristennn

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have this booked for 2023? I see it listed but I dont see any dates available. I dont know iof thats because it is totally booked up or if dates havent been released/added for 2023 yet. Do they do this event every night or just certain nights a week? Anyone know the scoop?

Does anyone have this booked for 2023? I see it listed but I dont see any dates available. I dont know iof thats because it is totally booked up or if dates havent been released/added for 2023 yet. Do they do this event every night or just certain nights a week? Anyone know the scoop?
I was looking too and unable to book. Yesterday at least could access dates.

This happened before. I don’t think they have been booking it since early December. I’m assuming that space is being used for private events. But, keep looking to see if a few dates appear. It hasn’t run every day, so when every day appears on the calendar that’s the same as no days appearing. Last time this happened, eventually a few bookable dates appeared. WDW has been frustratingly silent on these events.

This happened before. I don’t think they have been booking it since early December. I’m assuming that space is being used for private events. But, keep looking to see if a few dates appear. It hasn’t run every day, so when every day appears on the calendar that’s the same as no days appearing. Last time this happened, eventually a few bookable dates appeared. WDW has been frustratingly silent on these events.
Good to know, thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter