Celebrating Religious Holiday Onboard (Beltane)

Amunet

DIS Veteran
For any of you that celebrate Beltane, have you done this on a cruise before? If so, how have you celebrated?

May 1st iss Castaway Cay for us (so night before is sea day). We are signed up for an FE and are giving cute May Day gifts to celebrate that aspect.

We can figure something out ourselves, but I thought I'd gleam some insight on how best to utilize the unique conditions of being on a cruise for this celebration :)

Thank you!

I was posting so others did not have to look it up. Ooops should have included that in my post

I was posting so others did not have to look it up. Ooops should have included that in my post
Ah okay! Yeah, I thought about that a bit later. I'm very sorry to sound snarky, promise was not replying with negative thoughts. So hard to convey tone in text!

Eugh, I'm so very sorry. It looks snarky now that I re read it :crazy2:

Thank you very much for posting for everyone! Sometimes I forget that some things are not so common to everyone else :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter