Celebrating My Inner Ninja WDW Style with Disney Friends!

Okay so we were leaving Dinoland and it was decided that we'd go see what time the next Nemo show was at,I had no idea what time it even was at this point because my phone was burried in the bottom of my purse and I didn't care to dig it out.Sometimes not knowing the time is good it helps you sorta be in the moment ya know? So I was ready to do just that.The Nemo show wasn't until 3 ish which I knew but didn't think it was already past the 1 pm mark so I figured i'd come back to it later.I was asking Jamies group what they wanted to do next,I figured we had only 1 other thing that H and I wanted to do in the mean time so it was up to them.I gave them every option I could think of and then I died because these are the words I heard...........please be seated because this might make you convulse!!!......."oh we don't care we just came here to walk and like look at things we don't need to do anything" WHAT??? you spent all this money just to look at things? Yes disney is beautiful but let's be sensible here people!!!!!Okay so then I decided if they wanted to just look at things they could look at me riding rides n having fun LOL.

let's look at this

and that

or this

then they decided they didn't want to look but they would ride too well oh my gosh it's a miracle so what did I do?

"I climbed the highest mountain"

There doesn't appear to be any track!!

haha little Tessa was loving it

I was really surprised that Hailey agreed to ride it again though because after her face and the way she felt the last time I didn't think i'd ever get her on it again,but I guess she changed her mind about it or did she?

hmmm not too far off from last time's pic.She burried her head in my side at the sight of the yeti.

before too long it was over and I went to take a pic or two ,I'm hoping that someday I'll have someone with me that can take a pic of me on it but then how will they know which train I'm in ,so I don't know how that'll work but it was worth a thought right?

Up next was Khali river rapids ( well after someone got their cancer fix,sorry not sorry I feel strongly about smoking but that's my opinion and it doesn't have to be yours )

it was hot out like I'm talkin Africa hot out,so we needed cooling off in a bad way and the whole time I just kept hoping please please please let me be the one to get the worst of it cause I needed it,meanwhile some people were wearing ponchos I will never understand that why ride a water ride if ure afraid of getting wet?:confused3 I don't get it but okay moving on.....Anyways H had never been on khali before so I was excited for her to try it out .

Oh and guess what? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! I got it bad I was drenched and it felt amazing!!!I can't even express to you just how good it felt.like in that moment nothing else mattered,it was seriously THAT GOOD,I loved it!!!That is until i touched my hair and it felt like slimey almost WHAT IS IN THAT WATER????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW I didn't care that my hair was no longer styled and I looked like a rediculous mess BUT my hair was greasy from that water like it was disgusting.I knew then that I'd go do the safari since i promised H we'd see giraffes and then we'd leave because I had a hot dinner date and I definately needed time to shower first. so here's H after the ride

oh n we passed this

the littles

Then it was time for Kilimanjaro.

everyone knows what this looks like and everyone has ten million pics of it so I decided I wasn't going to put a bunch in here they pretty much all look the same as anyother time BUT Hailey told me that maybe you all came to see giraffes too! So I have to show you the giraffes for her of course

yep i took a few pics of them for sure because H wants them in her own photo album,my girls have lots of scrapbooks that i've made them but they each have their own photo album with stuff they like so that they can look at those whenever they want and rearrange them and she was set on having giraffes in her book!WE didn't any zebras though and we were hoping to but hopefully next time,also I don't see em in my pics but there were deer out by the giraffes and I had never seen that before.We did see lots of other animals though and the sleeping Lion of course,but I was ready to get out of there n hit the shower.Not before stopping to do this though.......

that was fun and I'm proud to say i've still got it LOLhahaha who am i kidding I didn't bother because i know from last summer that I don't still got it :scared1:

so we went back to AOA i had a shower n let me tell you if I thought i felt good after Khali it was nothing compared to being clean!!We changed our clothes n it was then that I realised I was slowly becoming a lobster.we went to wait for the bus and of course the others who were supposed to meet us at 5 and we got there at 4:50 n they showed up around 5:15 but whatevs! I was over it,we got on a bus oh but wait you need the waiting shot

awe I love her!!!

we took the bus to mk and then hopped on a monorail,let me just say...

Dear monorail ,
you had me at por favor
YOU
complete Me!

AHHHHH Monsters U WHAT????

look how excited H was to be reunited with our fave mode of transportation

WE got to our destination with plenty of time to spare which was good so we looked in 2 gift shops and bought Riley a mystery vinylmation ( thats what we call the ones that you can't see into the box) and then went to sit and wait for the arrival of our guest of honour.Sadly I missed out on seeing her the last time so I was excited and nervous to see her now,because as nutty as I am sometimes I'm shy when I first meet someone and sometimes I'm just completely off the wall nuts.i was glad to be sitting n waiting this time because it was the first time we'd meet and i was worried like what if she was there n i was the one walking up n like i tripped or something .Have you ever noticed how if 1 person is waiting for someone else they watch u walk up to them,well I feel like if i'm the one walking up it needs to be flawless because everyones watching,like it needs to be the perfect walk with the perfect hair flip and worthy of an academy award or something,but then i get all geeky n nervous n ruin it big time LOL I have just as much anxiety from that as I did when I was younger and i knew a boy was watching me walk away .Now if you're wondering where I went or where I was let me give you a hint...as I was sitting and waiting I watched the monorail go right through the building GASP!!!! Not just any monorail though it was The Iron man one,cool huh? I know absoloutely nothing about Iron Man :rotfl:

I can't believe they didn't want to go on any rides! At least you were there to set them straight!

Yeah for EE! I love that coaster. Bummer that Hailey was still a little scared on it.

I've never ridden Kali River Rapids and after your description of the slimy water, I'm not sure I want too! It's usually too cold when I go to ride the water rides. Maybe in October.

You got some great Giraffe pictures on the Safari. I do see a deer in the background of one of them. And don't ever worry about posting lots of Safari pictures. I can look at those all day!

The Monsters University Monorail looks so neat!

I totally understand the freak out when you are waiting to meet someone for the first time. I'm pretty self conscious so I always stress about first meetings.

I'm guessing you were headed to Chef Mickeys!

yeah ya know that was the weirdest thing because last time I rode khali it wasn't like that just this time for some reason but don't not ride it because it is very fun. Yeah it's funny because I have gone to Disney with and met lots of friends in Disney but there are just some people I can't do Disney with,and i'm pretty easy going so that says something.Yep you are right Chef Mickey's will be in the next installment

Oh Hailey is so cute with her two front teeth missing!!! :cutie: Babe's smile is all wonky right now because he has partially grown up teeth coming in. One is almost all the way in and the other is just halfway there...so silly looking and cute! :rotfl:

That is just crazy that those girls just came to walk and see stuff...go to your local zoo for that! :scared1:

Hailey's face on EE is so sad...very proud of her for being brave to try it again, though! :thumbsup2

Aw, Kali...yet another water ride I have never tried. :sad2: I am in the same "boat" as BagelNana...it is just too cold when we have been there to try any of the water rides. :rolleyes1

:love: The picture of you and Hailey waiting for the bus!!!! :love: You seriously need to frame that one!!!!

Oh Hailey is so cute with her two front teeth missing!!! :cutie: Babe's smile is all wonky right now because he has partially grown up teeth coming in. One is almost all the way in and the other is just halfway there...so silly looking and cute! :rotfl:

That is just crazy that those girls just came to walk and see stuff...go to your local zoo for that! :scared1:

Hailey's face on EE is so sad...very proud of her for being brave to try it again, though! :thumbsup2

Aw, Kali...yet another water ride I have never tried. :sad2: I am in the same "boat" as BagelNana...it is just too cold when we have been there to try any of the water rides. :rolleyes1

:love: The picture of you and Hailey waiting for the bus!!!! :love: You seriously need to frame that one!!!!

h actually has 3 teeth missing across the top front but one has started growing in very slowly now,and theres some better pics of me n H coming actually

Great job H for being brave on EE and doing it twice! :thumbsup2
She's so cute on the monorail, that's quite an awesome smile!
I admit I feel exactly the same about smoking.
That pic of you two is so awesome, frame that!

You made my daughter's day with the giraffe pics. You can let Hailey know that at least someone else came to see giraffes! ;) They're Dorothy's favourite too.

So many super-sweet photos in that last batch... and I do love her face on EE even though she's clearly not as excited as she was for Primeval Whirl. ;) Actually since she's brave enough to give it a shot I'm going to see if Dorothy wants to do it too when we go. She was pretty scared of it but she ewas feeling brave the other day and said she'd do it... she's got about 3 months to make up her mind. ;) Actually I told her she can make up her mind when we're there, and if she doesn't feel up to it we won't. We'll be in AK on our last day so there will be plenty of time to work up to bigger coasters...

So OK! I'm ready for Chef Mickey's! :D I've only done breakfast there (and only once) so I have no idea what the other meals are like...

Great job H for being brave on EE and doing it twice! :thumbsup2
She's so cute on the monorail, that's quite an awesome smile!
I admit I feel exactly the same about smoking.
That pic of you two is so awesome, frame that!

awe thanks :)

You made my daughter's day with the giraffe pics. You can let Hailey know that at least someone else came to see giraffes! ;) They're Dorothy's favourite too.

So many super-sweet photos in that last batch... and I do love her face on EE even though she's clearly not as excited as she was for Primeval Whirl. ;) Actually since she's brave enough to give it a shot I'm going to see if Dorothy wants to do it too when we go. She was pretty scared of it but she ewas feeling brave the other day and said she'd do it... she's got about 3 months to make up her mind. ;) Actually I told her she can make up her mind when we're there, and if she doesn't feel up to it we won't. We'll be in AK on our last day so there will be plenty of time to work up to bigger coasters...

So OK! I'm ready for Chef Mickey's! :D I've only done breakfast there (and only once) so I have no idea what the other meals are like...

Yeah it's kinda funny but sad at the same time eh? Chef Mickey's comin right up :)

Hi Everyone i'm here sorry it's been awhile but i'm here now (lots going on lately but I'll be okay)

Sooooooo there I was in the contemporary waiting for my good friend shelley @fashionista007 to arrive and she did YAYYY,I didn't have any doubts though I knew she was coming ,I just felt bad that her hubby wasn't feeling well and would no longer be joining us,but we made the most of it n had a fun girls dinner.I had been really nervous because i get shy when I first meet someone sometimes but i had been talking to shelley for quite a while on one of the forums n we've been facebook friends for over a year so it was all good .She gave me a big hug n we walked on in ,got our pic taken and were seated in no time at all.The first visitor to our table was Minnie Mouse <3

Hailey was happy to see her and Shelley was too!!

Then we went to get food n i just put little bits of stuff on my plate without any certain plan of attack lol

I thought all Disney mac n cheese was supposed to be the same but this was in a whole doifferent league than the mac n cheese at PORS which is like the best ever,sorry Chef Mickey your mac is just meh!!! then Mickey came by

Hailey thought it was so cool that Mickey made time to step away from all that cooking to come see us ,I love the fact that she still believes that him and his pals all cook this food! Goofy was next to visit

we had to get a pic for Riley because she loves Goofy,and Hailey's godfather also loves Goofy so I need to find them each a cute frame for it ,if anyone has any ideas of where to get a cute Goofy frame let me know k thanks :)

the view from our table

Then the celebration song came on and I was trying to get H to join in the fun n twirl her napkin with Shelley and I ,so here we are 2 grown women twirling our napkins and having a total blast then there's miss Hailey who wants to please us but is too busy with her mashed potatoes to fully get into it,I'm sure it made for quite a scene lol,but here u be the judge LOL

I love it!!!

I wasn't feeling Chef Mickey's so much this time so I didn't eat much but wanted dessert so I finally got my first taste of oreo bon bons(check that off my list,yes I have a list of certain Disney specialty food items and when I've tried them) So if anyone has suggestions on what snacks I should try let me know.Maybe at the end of this I'll get a pic of my list if anyone wants to see it.

please excuse that chocolate whatever it was bread pudding mess it wasn't good but the bon bons did not disapoint

Donald came by shortly after and he was fun as always

followed by H's fave Pluto who was loving her just as much as she loves him

I used to love Chef Mickey's back in the day but the food just isn't what it used to be or at least not for me.I think shelley liked it though.I don't hate it but I'm not in any hurry to go back.I had a great time meeting Shelley she was super sweet and I really hope I get to see her again in november.She left and H and i met back up with Jamies crew n got on monorail red.

my view of the G-Flo

I kinda like the reflection of the monorail windows being in it.

and then we got off at Mk to catch the bus back to AOA

We were supposed to go to DHS and meet up with Alicia from the boards who was working with her good friend Pluto at the dance Party but H was sleepy and I didn't wanna push her too far so AOA it was.We got back to the room and watched some Stacey of course!!!H got her second wind so we hit up the ariel pool for a bit

after that I was hungry again so we decided to split on a shrimp alfredo and again not as good as the one you get at PORS,I didn't realise how much I missed that place n the yummy food!!! hmmmmm might have to plan a trip there oh I don't know October 2014 sounds good hint hint nudge nudge you know who you are!!!

I was getting tired n H was beyond ready for bed but when she asked why I wasn't going to bed I had told her that a very special friend was coming to visit,she knew right away who it was because we had been talking for months about how we were gonna see her at Disney,my good friend Jess was there because she had just gotten married and was on the last full day of her Honeymoon there. @partofyourworld Hailey decided she was going to stay up and wait for Jess too,she gave it her all but with being up since 2 am and only having a short nap on the plane she just didn't make it.I wanted her to know that Jess really did come by to see us though so we got some pics blurry but still cute!

love this....

It was so good to see her again ( you may remember her from my last TR) but I really really miss her now :( hopefully we will be in Disney at the same time again some day.I loved getting to meet her hubby and I'm sure he'll take great care of her for me! They hung out n talked for a while and we had some good laughs,it was really nice to be in Disney seeing my friends because at home I don't get to see them since we live so far away from each other.I have always loved Disney but I find that now that I've got friends there too it just makes the experience that much better.I love meeting new people especially when they're Disney people!! So if any of my readers out there are ever in Disney at the same time as me please don't hesitate to say hello.

I admit I wasn't a really big fan of Chef Mickeys when we ate there two years ago. I did love meeting the characters though! Looks like you guys got some great character pics!
Lots of dis meets too! It will be my turn in November!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

All caught up!

Your pictures are really nice.

Your trip is off to a great start - well, except for when your friend went out to smoke and ended up on a bus ahead of you going to imaginary Disney resorts. :rotfl:

Haley's outfits are adorable.

Yuck to Kai slime and yeah to dinner at Chef Mickey's followed by a post dinner swim.

Looking forward to more.

I've only had breakfast at Chef Mickeys but want to try it for dinner. It probably won't be for a while because there are just too many good restaurants to try!

I love all of your pictures with the characters! I was happy to spot Pluto in there!

So cute that Hailey is wearing a Little Mermaid swimsuit at the Little Mermaid pool!

I'm still bummed we won't be getting together in October! :sad1: But we will be there together someday and get to meet in person. ::yes::

I admit I wasn't a really big fan of Chef Mickeys when we ate there two years ago. I did love meeting the characters though! Looks like you guys got some great character pics!
Lots of dis meets too! It will be my turn in November!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

actually those are my friends from another forum I have yet to meet a diser!!

All caught up!

Your pictures are really nice.

Your trip is off to a great start - well, except for when your friend went out to smoke and ended up on a bus ahead of you going to imaginary Disney resorts. :rotfl:

Haley's outfits are adorable.

Yuck to Kai slime and yeah to dinner at Chef Mickey's followed by a post dinner swim.

Looking forward to more.

lol yeah that imaginery resort sure was sumthin else,like if epcot had a beach I'd know about it by now LOL. and thanks for the compliment :)

I've only had breakfast at Chef Mickeys but want to try it for dinner. It probably won't be for a while because there are just too many good restaurants to try!

I love all of your pictures with the characters! I was happy to spot Pluto in there!

So cute that Hailey is wearing a Little Mermaid swimsuit at the Little Mermaid pool!

I'm still bummed we won't be getting together in October! :sad1: But we will be there together someday and get to meet in person. ::yes::

Oh yes That little mermais swimsuit she bought with matching flipflops and sunglasses with her gift cards from Grandma for her bday,and she actually saved it for Disney,which was surprising

Awwww~ you are talking about my home away from home, POR!!! :cloud9: Do they not have the BEST food court ever? :confused3 And the BEST pool area ever? :beach: And the BEST boat ride to DTD ever? :sail: And the BEST Yeehaw Bob ever? :groom: Oh, how I :love: POR!!!! And yes, I do believe October 2014 would be a PERFECT time to go back! :woohoo:

OMGoodness~ Hailey's dress for CM is FANTASTIC!!! I just love that particular portrayal of Minnie...love that vintage look! And the little snaggle-tooth girl with the 1000 watt smile just makes it that much more adorable! :lovestruc

Awwww~ you are talking about my home away from home, POR!!! :cloud9: Do they not have the BEST food court ever? :confused3 And the BEST pool area ever? :beach: And the BEST boat ride to DTD ever? :sail: And the BEST Yeehaw Bob ever? :groom: Oh, how I :love: POR!!!! And yes, I do believe October 2014 would be a PERFECT time to go back! :woohoo:

OMGoodness~ Hailey's dress for CM is FANTASTIC!!! I just love that particular portrayal of Minnie...love that vintage look! And the little snaggle-tooth girl with the 1000 watt smile just makes it that much more adorable! :lovestruc

aew you are the sweetest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter