celebrating kidney transplant in disney please help

harleykarolynmom

Earning My Ears
We are celebrating my 6 year old nephews kidney transplant with a week in disney and a cruise we are . Looking for tee shirt designs and cruise magnet designs to let others celebrate with us but to also promote organ donation

Not the requester, but I had to pop in and say "very cute Mel - they look great!"

we are going on the fantasy thank you again I was wondering if you would be able to design a game insert for a "MICKEY" game based on the dice game GREED$ for our fe gifts we are in cabins 6078,6088, and 6110 and we are the Wagners thank you in advanced

we are going on the fantasy thank you again I was wondering if you would be able to design a game insert for a "MICKEY" game based on the dice game GREED$ for our fe gifts we are in cabins 6078,6088, and 6110 and we are the Wagners thank you in advanced

Hi Hon
I am sorry but I am not able to do this.Maybe starting a new thread asking for your request would be a good idea.
take care
Hugs Mel

Mel, you did it again!!!! These are awesome and I hope the little one who received the new kidney is doing well and will have a blessed Disney trip and life...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter