Celebrating his 50th during DW's 50th

vivianmarie244

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure what board to put this on so moderators feel free to move it. My husband will be celebrating his 50th birthday when we go to DW in October. Any ideas on something special to do for him? I'm not sure if Disney would offer anything special but.... I'm also trying to find a shirt on etsy that says something about celebrating his 50th during DW's 50th but have had not luck.

I went to Disney for my 50th 4 years ago and it was great. I booked the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom. I also rented the Chef's Table at Citrico's and it was awesome. It's a small room near the kitchen holding a maximum of 10 people but we only had 8. Had a personalized 5 course meal with wine pairings and a ton of desserts for the kids. Not sure if they are still booking this, but if there are, I'm planning to book again for the 50th Anniversary of my family's first trip (April 2022).

Almost everyone is celebrating something, so odds are Disney will not just "offer anything special" – basically, if you want something special, book it!

Almost everyone is celebrating something, so odds are Disney will not just "offer anything special" – basically, if you want something special, book it!

I didn't think Disney would do anything special for him. I meant any ideas of what I can do special, like the shirt I mentioned.

There are certainly some nice dining possibilities throughout Disney World. There is a new steak house opening at the Contemporary where the Wave was. Maybe grab a reservation some where nice and preorder a surprise cake for him.

I'm not sure what board to put this on so moderators feel free to move it. My husband will be celebrating his 50th birthday when we go to DW in October. Any ideas on something special to do for him? I'm not sure if Disney would offer anything special but.... I'm also trying to find a shirt on etsy that says something about celebrating his 50th during DW's 50th but have had not luck.
Just came home from celebrating my 50th birthday (we were there 9/29-10/5). When I made the reservation, I let them know that this was also my birthday celebration. Although I booked a marina view at GF, we received unbelievable pixie dust and they upgraded to a theme park view in Boca Chica!! Totally unexpected. I started crying when we walked in the room and I saw the view. (I also bought myself a 50 & fabulous sash which I wore proudly, on Amazon.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter