Celebrating DS's 5th at wdw...help!!

MamaEnVee

Earning My Ears
We will at the absolute best place ever on my son's 5th in November. Any suggestions for making it an extra magical day. We will be doing MVMCP a couple days before and he has chosen Chef Mickey's for breakfast but other than that, no ideas. Help, please!

We are celebrating my son's 3rd birthday at the world NEXT WEEK! (AHHHHHH!) Our plans are: T-Rex with the entire family (DH's family lives near Orlando) on Sunday night and let DS Build-a-Dino if he shows interest; We have reservations at Garden Grill Thursday night before his B-day; Friday is his birthday and he'll wake up to a "Happy Birthday!" banner, possibly balloons and wrapped birthday presents from home. (All Spider-Man since that what his party theme was last weekend.) We also plan to get cupcakes from the Publix Bakery and singing HB to him and letting him blow out candles again that evening. We'll be spending the morning at MK and the evening at Epcot for Illuminations. And he'll wear a Birthday button all week. pixiedust:

We spent my DS's 5th birthday at WDW and he did the Pirate League and dinner at Chef Mickey. He is almost 7 and still talks about the "best birthday ever"!

theduhaimes said:
We spent my DS's 5th birthday at WDW and he did the Pirate League and dinner at Chef Mickey. He is almost 7 and still talks about the "best birthday ever"!

Awww, that is so sweet. My DS isn't so into the pirate thing and I wish he were bc to me it looks so fun! I did the perfectly princess tea party with my DD when she was 5 and it was incredible by I just don't see a male equivalent that he would be into.

After my daughter went to sleep the night before her birthday I decorated. I had steamers, banner and balloons. Then I had 6 bags I made. Each one of the characters - mickey, Minnie etc.

I brought everything from home. Then the day was up to her. She wanted MK and swimming. Then the night of I surprised her with the Tomorrowland Fire work dessert party.

One of the cool things that happened. Because we left the decorations up in the room, housekeeping added to it. The made a cute birthday cake out of wash clothes and created an elephant out of pillows and towels and had her princess tiana ride it. And they placed a little towel creature in the window holding a balloon on a stick from our decorations.

My daughter talks about It all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter