Celebrating Daughters Sweet 16

Terri730

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Magic on 4/19. My daughter will have just turned 16. I am going to purchase the birthday package from Disney. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I can do to make this a special trip dedicated to her??

Let them know about it when you board. My DD and DW did a mother daughter thing at the Spa. You can also have the dining room staff bring her a cake during dinner. Let her pick the excursions she is interested in. You could even make a sign an put it on your cabin door.

pirate:

We are sailing on the Magic on 4/19. My daughter will have just turned 16. I am going to purchase the birthday package from Disney. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I can do to make this a special trip dedicated to her??

Hi Terri730

We are on your cruise. My DD will have just turned 16 also. There is a roll call thread for the April 19th Magic Western under Dis Meets. It's a pretty active thread, come on over and check it out! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter