Celebrating Comfort and Joy ~ Early December 2012 *UPDATED 11/25*(LifeUpdate 11/28)

Okay all caught up!

I do believe you can walk up to ESPN. We love it at Disneyland, so if you or your husband enjoy sports and some good food, I would recommend this place.

Have you made a decision yet regarding Crystal Palace or Tusker House? Does your DD like Winnie the Pooh? If so, she would love CP. I've heard great things about this place.

I think you made some great ADR's!

We only really like baseball but have always like sports bar type places for the types of food they serve.

I was trying to decide if I should do both or just the Crystal Palace as DD loves Pooh, so I don't want to skip that. I think if I don't get the Le Cellier lunch I will do Tusker House breakfast on that day.

Thank you, They are mainly new places for us. We will see what we get tomorrow.

We only really like baseball but have always like sports bar type places for the types of food they serve.

I was trying to decide if I should do both or just the Crystal Palace as DD loves Pooh, so I don't want to skip that. I think if I don't get the Le Cellier lunch I will do Tusker House breakfast on that day.

Thank you, They are mainly new places for us. We will see what we get tomorrow.

Just wanted to say too, that Le Cellier is really good. We've only been one time for lunch back in 2010 and we really enjoyed it so hopefully you get it!

Ok, so recently DD has been obsessed with Monkeys, so I was wondering if anyone knew of Disney movies with Monkeys in it??? The only one I can think of it Tarzan(Which I don't own :sad1:) I know she would love it, if I could find one. She loves when Coco the monkey comes on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... she says "Its coco the monnnnkeeeeyyyy!!!!!"

Well thanks for the help with this I may have to go buy some new Disney movies, oh but I would hate to do that (note I am being sarcastic) I love an excuse to buy some more :goodvibes
l

Jungle Book is the only one coming to mind.

Oh & sorry about getting what I was reading over on the other thread mixed up......I wish you lots of luck tomorrow!!!! :wizard:

Been following along and finally decided to say hello!

Also one of the most popular Disney Monkeys that comes to mind is Abu from Aladdin!

Jungle Book is the only one coming to mind.

Oh & sorry about getting what I was reading over on the other thread mixed up......I wish you lots of luck tomorrow!!!! :wizard:

Yea, forgot about that one I may have to look for it.

Been following along and finally decided to say hello!

Also one of the most popular Disney Monkeys that comes to mind is Abu from Aladdin!

WELCOME!!!!!! I totally forgot about Aladdin and that is my sisters favorite movie. I should borrow it!

Ok, so I am ready! I have my morning snack and water, CC, and list of ADRs to make. I will be waking up right at 5:50 and getting on the computer! Hopefully some pixie dust as well!!

Ok, so I am ready! I have my morning snack and water, CC, and list of ADRs to make. I will be waking up right at 5:50 and getting on the computer! Hopefully some pixie dust as well!!

You'll do great!!!! Good Luck & looking forward to hearing about your success!!!! :woohoo:

ADR Success!!

Sunday 9th ~ DPopPop booked Captain's Grille for 5pm

Monday 10th ~ Garden View Lounge-Afternoon tea 2pm

Tuesday 11th ~ Crystal Palace 9:55am

Wednesday 12th ~ Via Napoli 7pm

Thursday 13th ~ Tusker House 9am (Not sure if we will keep this one)

Friday 14th ~ Chef Mickey's 6:45pm

Saturday 15th ~ Travel home day

We got what we wanted right within our times window except Le Cellier I may try for it later tho.

For some unknown reason today, I was super dizzy, I would even lie down perfectly still close my eyes and it still felt like the room was spinning. It was awful it was a very chill day in our house because of me.

Anyway in other news, I am having a yard sale with my mom and sisters at my house this Saturday to earn some money for Disney! Wooohoo hoping we get some pixie dust and have a good turnout.

For some unknown reason today, I was super dizzy, I would even lie down perfectly still close my eyes and it still felt like the room was spinning. It was awful it was a very chill day in our house because of me.

Anyway in other news, I am having a yard sale with my mom and sisters at my house this Saturday to earn some money for Disney! Wooohoo hoping we get some pixie dust and have a good turnout.

Sounds like an inner ear issue.....do you have seasonal allergies?? I get horrible vertigo during the fall season allergies. I have to use an allergy nasal spray to get rid of it. If not allergies, you might have an ear infection or water in your ear. Hope you're doing better when you wake up.

Good Luck with the sale!!! :banana:

ADR Success!!

Sunday 9th ~ DPopPop booked Captain's Grille for 5pm
Never tried Captain's Grille, but I've seen some great reviews!

Monday 10th ~ Garden View Lounge-Afternoon tea 2pm
So jealous of your afternoon tea!! Enjoy!!

Tuesday 11th ~ Crystal Palace 9:55am
One of my FAVORITE places - especially breakfast!

Wednesday 12th ~ Via Napoli 7pm
We really wanted a ressie here this trip, but there were just too many places we wanted and it didn't quite make the cut!! Very eager to hear how you liked it!

Thursday 13th ~ Tusker House 9am (Not sure if we will keep this one)
We are trying TH breakfast out for the first time! I'm reading it's alot like Boma and we LOVED Boma!

Friday 14th ~ Chef Mickey's 6:45pm
This one was on our 'maybe' list, but didn't make the cut - too many choices!

Saturday 15th ~ Travel home day

We got what we wanted right within our times window except Le Cellier I may try for it later tho.

Looks GREAT!! So glad you got everything you wanted!! Hopefully when the CP packages are released, you can score LC!

Sounds like an inner ear issue.....do you have seasonal allergies?? I get horrible vertigo during the fall season allergies. I have to use an allergy nasal spray to get rid of it. If not allergies, you might have an ear infection or water in your ear. Hope you're doing better when you wake up.

Good Luck with the sale!!! :banana:

I had horrible allergies in Middle school and high school so that could have been the trigger as I feel fine! I will probably get some allergy spray and motion sicknesses meds in case it happens again. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks! :)

Looks GREAT!! So glad you got everything you wanted!! Hopefully when the CP packages are released, you can score LC!

Thanks I hope I can too but if I do get Le Cellier, I will cancel Tusker House.

I am actually excited about trying Captain's Grille, DPopPop was originally going to book Cape May but as DNana was going through the menus she said she didn't want to eat there and I am so glad!

Hopefully you will get a chance to do the tea in a few years I plan on taking DD to the princess tea (little girls tea) when she is 4.

DH and I went to Crystal Palace Breakfast on our Disneymoon and we love it too and I think DD will be super excited to see Pooh!

I saw a review from a TR from last Christmas for Via Napoli which put it at the top of my want to do the pictures loooked SOOO good!!

Chef Mickey's I am a little worried about for dinner because I have seen and heard not so great things but we are going to give it a try anyways. We think DD will like the character interaction! We did it for breakfast one year and liked it alright!

Ok, so recently DD has been obsessed with Monkeys, so I was wondering if anyone knew of Disney movies with Monkeys in it??? The only one I can think of it Tarzan(Which I don't own :sad1:) I know she would love it, if I could find one. She loves when Coco the monkey comes on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... she says "Its coco the monnnnkeeeeyyyy!!!!!"

Well thanks for the help with this I may have to go buy some new Disney movies, oh but I would hate to do that (note I am being sarcastic) I love an excuse to buy some more :goodvibes
l

First, congrats on the ADR's. In my opinion, if you don't keep the Tusker House ADR that you have now, see if you can get a Safari Buffet some other day. I really like the food there.

Second, like you and another PP said, Tarzan and Jungle Book are the only ones that come to mind. But... Luckily for you, they are walk around characters at the Animal Kingdom.

f8050bbf.jpg

153a45df.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter