Celebrating Birthdays?

CindyBeth

<font color=deeppink>There's a Great Big Beautiful
We are going on the 11-14 4 night Wonder about 2 weeks after my dd birthday! Could we celebrate her birthday onboard or do you think that it is too late?

I don't think the cruise line minds if you're 51 weeks away from a birthday... Just tell the head waiter that you'll be celebrating a birthday in your party and they'll take care of you.

I have booked the last 2 cruises in February, which is my youngest daughters birth month. The first one was about a week before her birthday, the second two weeks after. Both times I had my AAA rep let Disney know that I would like to celebrate her birthday on the ship. The head waiter asked me the first night what day I would like to have it celebrated on. I just picked a night & a cake was delivered to our table. It makes my DD feel so special. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I too will be on the 11/14 Wonder which will be 4 days after my birthday ... plan on celebrating on the ship!! :teeth:

I don't think any length of time is "too late" or "too early" to celebrate onboard. ;)

LOL, deebs! 51 weeks away means the birthday was just last week! hehehe That was funny ::yes:: :p

Do it, its never too late. Get a big Mickey cake and some Mickey bars and have a blast.

They won't card ya ;)

It may not be a Mickey cake. Our first 2 cruises was the Mickey cke. In Feb our daughter got the same typr of cake but it had an ediable picture of the Disney ship with happy birtday on it. I notied that aniverey cakes were identacal with the ship but ssai happy anniversy instead. Still delious and the wait staff sang to her.

We will be on the Nov 11th Wonder and my wife's birthday is the 12th. Hope to get Palo's for that night.

Thanks for all the replays! I think that we will do it, she will be surprised and love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter