Celebrating Birthday Early?

buddyboo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any opinions on if its ok to celebrate a birthday early at Disney? We will be vacationing with 2 DDs, my mom, brother and SIL. DD will be turning 4 the week after we return from our vacation. We don't live in the same town as my mom and brother, so I thought it would be nice if we picked a day at Disney to celebrate her bday. Any ideas?

I think it is a great idea! Plus if you think about parties and all they hardly ever happen exactly on their birthdays! Plus it will be such a magical time! We did it for DD when she turned 5. It was probably the first and only trip we would be there for her birthday!
We got a special button on Mainstreet that said it was her birthday. Then at dinner we told them it was a birthday dinner and they sang and gave her a huge cupcake! We had so much fun. Also we were staying at FW and they sent a signed picture and balloons to our camp site! We had the best time!
Have fun with it!

I turn 39 on August 16 (thank goodness we're not going to Memphis...), and our last WDW day is August 14. We're celebrating at 50's PT. Hopefully they won't pick on me TOO much.

December of 2002 15 members of my family met up at Disney. We celebrated my sons birthday on the 6th and his birthday isn't til the 19th. My sons favorite place to eat is at Chef Mickeys. I called a couple months ahead and set up ps, I was even able to set up a birthday cake. My son received a special placemat, a cake, and a wonderful memory. In 1999, we celebrated at the Crystal Palace. Pooh and Pals signed a special birthday card and since I didn't have a cake set up, he recieved a huge cupcake and everyone in the restaurant sang him "Happy Birthday!"

Now it's my turn, my son & I are going back to celebrate my Birthday!

Birthdays at Disney are so much more magical!!!!!!

We were there for two weeks in June. My birthday was 6/19. I celebrated it every day we were there. When you turn 53, you need to celebrate.

We'll be back in 10 days to celebrate our son's 10th birthday. We gonna celebrate it for 8 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter