Celebrating Birthday and Anniversary

missyek

Mouseketeer
I am so excited to get back to the World this year! It has been too long! The last time we were there, we were there on our anniversary and had a great celebration at the Hoop Dee Doo Review. Because of the Free Dining date options for this year, we are now going a week later than we normally go and will not be there on the day of our anniversary. BUT, we will be there for hubby's birthday. While I plan to do something special for him on his birthday and making known to everyone I see that it is his b-day, would it be bad form to pick a day to celebrate our anniversary even though it is not actually occurring during our trip? I'm not sure why, I just feel weird about it. Thanks for input!

So.. last year we went to Disney the first full week of October. My birthday is Oct. 25. I celebrated it! A met a older lady in line to see Anna/Elsa and she said she wanted to celebrate her birthday but that her birthday wasn't until the following week. I told her my mantra "My birthday starts in August and ends in November." This year DH and I are celebrating our August anniversary in September. I don't feel weird at all. If someone asks the date, I will tell him. I liken it to when a child celebrates a birthday with a party on a weekend because their birthday falls on a Tuesday. Don't feel weird about it! Wear your anniversary button and celebrate all day (or all trip) long!

Thanks! I think we will be making a week long celebrations of Hubby's B-day and our anniversary. It was so much fun and cool that last time to have cast members and park goers say Happy Anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter