Celebrating at Disney

GoldenLulu13

Earning My Ears
We'll be in Disney Nov. We'll have multiple celebrations while there and would like to do something nice for them to celebrate while at Disney! Can I ship gift bags/baskets ahead of time to the resort? Will they put them in our room for us before arrival or when they deliver our luggage?? If I fly them down with me, will they put them in our room for me when we are out? I plan on getting them buttons to wear, but any other suggestions? Can I request to put a note on a particular dinner reservation that we are celebrating? I did look at Disney Floral and Gift website, but thought it was overpriced and would rather not go that route! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Can I ship gift bags/baskets ahead of time to the resort? Will they put them in our room for us before arrival or when they deliver our luggage?? If I fly them down with me, will they put them in our room for me when we are out?

Yes you can, they will be waiting for you at the bell hop desk (I forget what disney calls it, but it's where all the luggage is stored, easy to find).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter