Celebrating a 21st Birthday Around the World. A DxDDP Review. Update 08/22 'Ohana

Great review on Ohana! Food looks great! I wish they had steamed rice for my little one (he loves plain steamed rice with any protein) Are the drinks very strong? We're headed for MVMCP after so I'm on the fence about drinking :P

Great review on Ohana! Food looks great! I wish they had steamed rice for my little one (he loves plain steamed rice with any protein) Are the drinks very strong? We're headed for MVMCP after so I'm on the fence about drinking :P
oh have one. I came back here to see the comments and I think I just drooled at myself looking at those pics.

I think I will have either the island sunset or tropical macaw and skip the lapu lapu.

Huge Ohana fan here! Your review of everything was fantastic. We don't eat there every trip, but when we do, oh boy do we chow down :rotfl2:

You're going back in October already! SWEET! I'm so jealous. I have to wait another year still. I really want to go in October one year to do the Halloween party. It looks awesome. Is your sister going with you again?
Hard to believe I'm going back so soon... (Frankly I have no idea how I can afford it) It's just me this time- SOLO! :rolleyes:
You should definitely try October sometime! The F&W festival is great and I haven't been to MNSSHP yet but it looks amazing!

Hard to believe I'm going back so soon... (Frankly I have no idea how I can afford it) It's just me this time- SOLO! :rolleyes:
You should definitely try October sometime! The F&W festival is great and I haven't been to MNSSHP yet but it looks amazing!
it is amazing. I think I like it better than the xmas party (LOVE the parade, LOVE the trick or treating, my son and I brought back a ton of candy and then turned around and gave it out on halloween at home, we had a huge variety!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter