Celebrating 9 days with my 4 kids(7,6,4,2)May 2009, I know I'm late starting this TR

Congratulations! I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a great 2010. (I hope you guys make it back to the World this Spring ;-)

Alright, here is the news. I am officially pregnant with one baby now. The other one has disappeared like the doctor thought that it would. I am glad to know for sure that the other sac was gone and to not have to worry about all that having twins would entail. I was a little sad, but I know this is for the best and am glad that this baby is healthy. I just wish this morning sickness would hurry up and end. I am so glad to have gotten to know all of you and am so thankful for all the prayers and thoughts.

Now I can start planning my next trip to the world!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I am glad everything looks OK for the little noodle. Seriously - you will get back to "the world" faster without twins. I don't know how I made it through the first year and that was with a stay-at-home husband. I took 12 weeks maternity leave and probably was not real "present" for the remainder of that first year! The only really clear memories I have are of swaddling and pumping (the little devils wouldn't nurse). While I couldn't imagine not having the little treasures, one at a time is a pretty good way to go. You'll have to keep me posted.

Just wanted to say that I loved reading your TR and your kids are adorable. It kept me busy these last few days... I don't know what I'll do with myself now :sad2: lol

p.s congrats on the pregnancy :)

We loved your TR, and were charmed by your beautiful family!! You'll be back to the World before you know it. (And you're right: multiples are logistically tough - my mother had two sets of twins, seven of us in all, and we sure never made it to WDW!)

Alright, here is the news. I am officially pregnant with one baby now. The other one has disappeared like the doctor thought that it would. I am glad to know for sure that the other sac was gone and to not have to worry about all that having twins would entail. I was a little sad, but I know this is for the best and am glad that this baby is healthy. I just wish this morning sickness would hurry up and end. I am so glad to have gotten to know all of you and am so thankful for all the prayers and thoughts.

Now I can start planning my next trip to the world!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Glad to here the good news (expect for the morning sickness). I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing.

I am finally starting a PTR .... stay tuned for our crazy family story!

Glad that you have a healthy baby on the way :flower3: All the best with the rest of your pregnancy, fingers crossed that your morning sickness tails off soon. Will miss your updates but will def be on the look out for the start of a ptr :cool1:

Oh my goodness, what a week I missed! I'm glad everything is okay with the baby. I hope you have a smooth pregnancy from here on out and I hope the morning sickness goes away.

I just now got caught up again, and about fell out of my chair reading that you might have TWINS...I jinxed you! sorry you had to go through those couple of weeks of not knowing etc.. I know this sounds horrible but you had to know the place I was in when I found out I was pregnant with twins, we joked in the beginning about wanting it to be vanishing twins, and every time our family would call to find out updates, we would respond nope still there nothing vanshing...of course now it turned out to be such a blessing. but you already have your hands full with your little ones, it would have been really tough.. although you would have gotten through it, we always do, I still don't know how I get through most days and we have zero family here...

Hope your morning sickness gets better soon! enjoyed your TR and you are blessed! Keep us updated!

Congratulations! I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a great 2010. (I hope you guys make it back to the World this Spring ;-)

Thanks!!

I am glad everything looks OK for the little noodle. Seriously - you will get back to "the world" faster without twins. I don't know how I made it through the first year and that was with a stay-at-home husband. I took 12 weeks maternity leave and probably was not real "present" for the remainder of that first year! The only really clear memories I have are of swaddling and pumping (the little devils wouldn't nurse). While I couldn't imagine not having the little treasures, one at a time is a pretty good way to go. You'll have to keep me posted.

I realize why you want to wait to take yours to Disney World. It would be hard to go out with two little ones. You are a good mom, and I can't wait to hear about your trip. I am so excited that it is coming up so quickly!!

Just wanted to say that I loved reading your TR and your kids are adorable. It kept me busy these last few days... I don't know what I'll do with myself now :sad2: lol

p.s congrats on the pregnancy :)

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

We loved your TR, and were charmed by your beautiful family!! You'll be back to the World before you know it. (And you're right: multiples are logistically tough - my mother had two sets of twins, seven of us in all, and we sure never made it to WDW!)

That is amazing that your mother had two sets of twins!! I wonder if she cried when she found out she was having twins for a second time. She must be very fertile!! Are you one of the twins? I am glad you can make it to Disney now!

Congrats on the little bambino/a! We need to keep in touch!! ;)

Definitely!! Start a PTR!

Glad to here the good news (expect for the morning sickness). I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing.

I am finally starting a PTR .... stay tuned for our crazy family story!

YAY!:cool1: I am excited. I will definitely sub into your PTR!!

Glad that you have a healthy baby on the way :flower3: All the best with the rest of your pregnancy, fingers crossed that your morning sickness tails off soon. Will miss your updates but will def be on the look out for the start of a ptr :cool1:

Thanks!! I am so glad you stuck with me through this whole TR. You have been there right from the beginning. I hope this morning sickness tapers off soon too. I am glad you have a PTR going so we can keep in touch!:yay:

Oh my goodness, what a week I missed! I'm glad everything is okay with the baby. I hope you have a smooth pregnancy from here on out and I hope the morning sickness goes away.

Thanks!! I really hope this morning sickness goes away soon. I will be so bummed if it lasts longer than the first trimester.

glad to hear all looks well with the baby. :)

:hug: Thanks!!

I just now got caught up again, and about fell out of my chair reading that you might have TWINS...I jinxed you! sorry you had to go through those couple of weeks of not knowing etc.. I know this sounds horrible but you had to know the place I was in when I found out I was pregnant with twins, we joked in the beginning about wanting it to be vanishing twins, and every time our family would call to find out updates, we would respond nope still there nothing vanshing...of course now it turned out to be such a blessing. but you already have your hands full with your little ones, it would have been really tough.. although you would have gotten through it, we always do, I still don't know how I get through most days and we have zero family here...

Hope your morning sickness gets better soon! enjoyed your TR and you are blessed! Keep us updated!

To be honest, I was a bit relieved. I watched my neighbors twins once for about two hours, and I was dying. It definitely takes special moms to raise multiples!! I am sorry you don't have any family there to help you out.

Thanks for reading my TR. I hope to stay in touch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter