Celebrating 40th bdays in WDW and celebrating my walking 6 months after car accident!

Karinmrh

Earning My Ears
Yippee! After 6 months of grueling PT, I am finally walking again. We leave for WDW June 20th. My hubby and I planned this trip to celebrate our 40th bdays! My husband's bday was may 9 and mine is July 13. 2 years ago we went and celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. What can we do for a little hoopla during the trip? will WDW give us any perks? Karin
Mom to Anja, 11, Matthew, 8 and wife to Eric!

The thought of this trip has kept me going! :wave:

Congrats on walking and your birthdays! Hope you have a magical trip. Make your own special moments!

You could have a special meal for just the two of you. Try one of the tours offered at one of the parks. Maybe schedule a Wishes Fireworks Cruise. Just a few thoughts and congrats on walking. I hope your family has a wonderful time.

Congrats on your upcoming trip and your recovery :cool1: My birthday is also July 13th and my dhs name is Eric.

Hope your trip is magical :goodvibes

Karinmrh said:
Yippee! After 6 months of grueling PT, I am finally walking again. We leave for WDW June 20th. My hubby and I planned this trip to celebrate our 40th bdays! My husband's bday was may 9 and mine is July 13. 2 years ago we went and celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. What can we do for a little hoopla during the trip? will WDW give us any perks? Karin
Mom to Anja, 11, Matthew, 8 and wife to Eric!

The thought of this trip has kept me going! :wave:
that is awsome God has blessed you!!! :banana: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter