• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

celebrate with a fireworks cruise!

We had a bucketload of pixie dust sprinkled on us by an amazing Disney cast member and enjoyed a private Wishes fireworks cruise while visiting for our anniversary in 2010. It was amazing! :love:

Wow, Was this a surprise? I'd love to hear more about it, you may post on our blog!

We have booked the Grand 1 yacht for our wedding day for the wishes fireworks in October. So excited. :wave2:

Hey Perkin. Any chance it's Oct 19th? Tried to book that day. Always wondered who got there first. :p.

Surprised family a few years back with Illuminations Cruise. Wonderful night .Something nice to do maybe every other trip !

We've done the Illuminations cruise a couple of times. On the night of our vow renewal we finished up with a cruise just for us. The boats were booked but we were staying at the concierge level at the Boardwalk and after I explained what the night was, they arranged a boat for us. Of course the silly boat then broke down when we were moored under the bridge for Illuminations! They couldn't get it started, so we were put on another boat to get back. The other boat had a group of people on it who I'm guessing booked the birthday package. The party were very lovely, gave us cake and some glow necklaces and congratulated us.
But I've always thought those cruises were some of Disney's best bargains. At least they were! I don't know the prices now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter