"Celebrate the Magic" ending Nov 3rd "Once Upon a Time" starts Nov 4

When I look for my next day at MK (Nov. 23), Once upon a time is scheduled for AFTER Wishes at 10:45.

I really liked the castle show once they added the new projection towers, so I have high hopes this will take it to the next level. At least it is something new to see.

Worst thing is now we will be seeing OUAT in a ton of posts with 5 questions a day on what OUAT could possibly mean? :)

Do we know if this new projection show will be on during Xmas week (when Holiday Wishes is on)?

Oh my god they just can't stop forcing frozen in everything...give it a break...

Celebrate the magic is amazing I get the chills watching it. I'm

As of now it looks like they will NOT show this during the party nights. I hope this changes.

Oh my god they just can't stop forcing frozen in everything...give it a break...

Celebrate the magic is amazing I get the chills watching it. I'm

I'm not sure why they wouldn't include Frozen. It's part of Celebrate the Magic and it is one of Disney's movies. It's kind of like saying they shouldn't include Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan, etc.

Last edited:
Ah ...nice.

Glad to see news on the positive side.

Some new entertainment...that's not postponed.....
and not another closure/refurb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter