cedar point!

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
i am going to cedar point on friday! i will miss you guys for the next few days! Plane leaves at 7:30!

Have a great time! We can't wait to get there in a couple of weeks. Is this your first trip? Be glad to help you with questions...

Enjoy it! I live in Ohio so I get there every so often. I was there about a month ago and rode Millenium Force 2 times, it is the most intense roller coaster out there. When you are done you will see why it is the top amusement park in the world! :)

Pray that its not hot outside. There is little shade from the sun at Cedar Point. On the rides where there is shade built in ...they do this neat little trick where they close down that part of the Queue so that your still standing in the hot sun!! Nice uh? Drink lots of water. We saw several kids passing out from the heat when we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter