• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ce multiavantages - how long?

Elroe63

Mouseketeer
After a lot of faffing about with the website I have eventually manages to order 2 Dream APs. Does anybody know approximately how long it takes for the temp passes to be delivered?:thumbsup2

Great news, thanks! i look forward to cramming as many trips as I can in in the next year :rotfl:

Hi,

Can anyone help please!!! I have registered with CE Multiavantages and paid the 20 Euro subscription fee online. But I never received an email stating my subscription details, username and password. So I can't proceed with the order of my disneyland tickets. I've sent them an email in french earlier but havent' heard from them yet. Don't want to miss the offer!!!

Many thanks

Hi,

Can anyone help please!!! I have registered with CE Multiavantages and paid the 20 Euro subscription fee online. But I never received an email stating my subscription details, username and password. So I can't proceed with the order of my disneyland tickets. I've sent them an email in french earlier but havent' heard from them yet. Don't want to miss the offer!!!

Many thanks

I am having exactly the same problem. I registered and paid on Saturday and do not have a username or password either. I too have emailed them to ask about this but have not yet received a reply.

elju2004 and Danauk I had the same problem as you, a week or so ago.

It turned out that my account hadn't registered properly, so it had to be cancelled, and I had to go through it again. I filled in the contact form on the website, in English, then with a Google translate version in French. I had a response within hours, even though it was the weekend and after 10pm. Maybe try emailing again?

I was told that as I hadn't had a bank receipt, the transaction hadn't gone through. After my details had been cancelled off of the system, I registered, and tried paying for the subscription again. With the email confirmation I got a password, which then let me go through and order my Dream passes.

Hi,

Can anyone help please!!! I have registered with CE Multiavantages and paid the 20 Euro subscription fee online. But I never received an email stating my subscription details, username and password.

I am having exactly the same problem. I registered and paid on Saturday and do not have a username or password either. I too have emailed them to ask about this but have not yet received a reply.

I'm sure you've checked but could the e-mail have gone into your spam folder? That's what happened with me :badpc:

No money has been taken out of my bank yet so I emailed them (using google translate) to ask again. I'll see what happens now!

also sometimes cards can be blocked from european transactions it didnt ike one of my card at first

answering my own question - APs arrived today so delivery has taken less than a week. Yippee! :banana::banana::banana:

Glad to know you got them. They have taken my subscription fee but have yet to send my username and password, or to reply to the emails I sent them. Guess I should email them again this evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter