CDN $ doing good today

Ooooh, maybe I should head over today for some more US cash. I'm working on building back up my US funds after our July trip. I got $200 usd last week and paid 1.3200.

Bought 305.00 usd at cibc today...cost me 398.00 cad.
Grover in Winnipeg

Sep 8 @10am
RBC 1.311
TDCT 1.3095
CAA TC (still shows 3rd) 1.32

looks like dropping today (int. rates
are supposed to increase today too)

And I just exchanged tonight (6:55pm.... just made it to the bank on time!!) at 1.3043.

Proud to say I have every penny to take away in the US account now, what a great feeling...... now if only the clock would move a little faster..... spoke too soon last week when I said time was flying by I guess!!lol

Got the same exchange yesterday at 4:00pm:D

See ya in WDW!

Bank of Canada says it's $1.29, not sure what the banks are!

stopped in at cibc today and it cost me 570.09 to purchase 435.00 usd.
G in W

@ 8:00am Sep 15
RBC 1.317
TD CT 1.3155
CAA TC 1.3167

I stopped in the bank today (Thursday) and it went down while I was talking to the teller. hhehehe
That's great since I paid double that last trip. Yeah Keep coming!
What a bonus I was so busy saving I totally forgot about my US account so what a great 1700.00 surprise. I think I will use that along with my NWA credit for a future disney trip. I havent even left for this one yet. Come on Halloween!!!!!!!
THis was definetely better than finding $20 in last years coat pocket!!!LOL
Have a disney nite
And remember
Search those pockets
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Got 1.318 at the Caisse Populaire at noon today. The caisse is usually more than the bank but it is much closer to my house.

I got $436 US for $575 Canadian. This sure beats the $1.61 that I paid in 2001...

Thanks to all that keep this thread alive. It's a great planning tool.

@ last night
RBC and TDCT 1.308
CAA TC 1.3106

Good luck today-would love to see it go
below 1.3!

I bought some TC at CAA yesterday for $1.3089 ...

@ 7:00am Sep23 (Oops!)

RBC 1.300
TD CT 1.299
CAA TC 1.3056

Keep going!! only 2 more weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter