CDG to DLP

simzac

DIS Veteran
Just curious what everyone suggests, Magical Shuttle, TGV, taxi, or private transfer? thanks

I think one of the keys will be the number of people you need to move and time of day. I was there solo in April and arrived on an early AM flight and found TGV was the most cost effective approach. It wasn't the fastest due the timing of the trains but it was pretty cheap and once the train was moving it was really quick since it's the first stop.

On my return that Saturday, I ended up needing a cab for an early departure before the trains started running. The cab from Val de Europe was 90 Euros early on a Saturday morning (~40 min). I imagine a cab would be roughly similar from any of the Disney hotels but if you're moving a lot of people it would likely be the most practical choice.

I live near Disneyland Paris, so this is the kind of questions that my wife and I need to answer occasionally while we're on vacation, and returning back home.

As far as I am concerned, TGV is the winner, because it is fast, not subject to Parisian traffic, and very reliable. Only when you're arriving late and there's no more TGV service, would I recommend a taxi or the Magical Shuttle (depending on where you're sleeping at).

I liked the look of the TGV, but the timetable compared to our flight arrival time would have added another hour onto our journey, plus transfer from the TGV to our hotel - we were in Val d'Europe. Not a huge amount difference in price, once we added up al our train tickets.

We took the EZShuttle in 2015...John was very good about emails and getting the times of flights exactly. From CDG I would take this again in a heartbeat!!!

The driver met us at the exit of the arrival section of the airport and it was perfect. Return trip was on time, worried not at all about making the flight home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter