CDG to DLP

fugee

Earning My Ears
Hi,

What is the best way to get from Charlles De Gaulle aiport to DLP. We have 4 year old and 1 year old.

Is train quicker/handier than the shuttle bus?

What is the cost?

Also for a day trip to Paris city center from DLP what are the options?

Thanks

Email these people....

http://paristransfer.valeurproperties.com/

60 euros each way for upto 6 people....we used them twice now and they are SUPERB...can't rate them high enough!....the shuttle bus for us (2 adult and 2 kids) was going to be the SAME price!!

Everyone on here will agree with me I'm sure!!!haha!!!

Hi

We would never use the VEA shuttle bus, if there are only 4 of you I would recommend RSTransport, we have used them several times now and for a return shared shuttle (which we have only shared once out of 5 times) is €95 euros if you pay in advance or €100 Euros if you pay the driver cash. We paid in advance this time but the little saving was eaten up by the bank charging us for them doing the currency exchange.

steve

We took the TGV with the a 5, 4 and 3 year old. It took about 5 minutes. The longest time was getting from arrivals to the train station! When asked about DLRP, my youngest talks about the TGV journey:sad2: :laughing:

how much does the tgv cost?

Too much!

When I priced it up it was around £18 each way and there was no discount for returns!

If I was you I'd probably use one of the shuttle companies mentioned. It only costs a little bit more and it's sooooooo much easier. They'll be there waiting for you as soon as you get there. Most of them also have child seats for the kids.

Does anyone know if there's a McD's in Terminal 2? Is it a fortune to eat there if so? Our flight gets in at 1.40 and our train leaves at 3.35pm. I'm thinking we could eat while we wait for the train, saving us valueable park time later in the afternoon.

Terminal 2 at CDG is huge - we arrived at T2B (I think - it was the Easyjet gate) and we walked for about 10-15 minutes to get to the TGV station in the same terminal building. We passed loads of fast food places, can't remember a McDs (although there must be one, as there is one in T1) but we passed sandwich bars, pizza places etc.

If you book a private shuttle make sure you state how many car seats you need :)

Oh yes, there is definately a McDonalds, I ate there.
Thanks to my 24 hour delay stuck inside Terminal 2 I now know the place like the back of my hand, :rotfl2: walked the entire length of it many times.

I agree about the walk to the TGV station, it is a good 10 minute walk from 2B (Easyjet gate) i just kept following the sign saying Gare.

I've looked into this as well, I found a load of options on another board and they were all working out around €100 or there about for 4 of us (kids 3 while we're there and 4). I also looked at Easyjet which was the most expensive shuttle.

The TGV seemed to be about €87 return but that was based on travelling in April, we go in May. You can only book ahead 3 months (explained at the side panel) but I missed this and got the helpful message of a triangle with an exclamation mark and a "." as my error....I retried with April and got these prices. This was based on 3 of us as you can choose to sit a child under 4 on your lap and not pay for them - I think for a 10 minute train journey, that's fine!

You have to book a time for the TGV which might push the price up for us as the evening trains seemed to cost slightly more and Easy Jet get us in at 18:30. This price was for a non-flexible ticket, €10 on the day to chnage the booking. There's also then the problem of getting from the station to Santa Fe but I think we should be ok for a transfer bus for the hotel.

When booking it, the website had a lot of difficulty with "MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY" offering me 4 options - I chose MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY - SNCF then it told me this didn't exist and offered me MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY. The airport was fine coming up as Roissy - CDG.

I have to say, it's not the best website to use.

Email these people....

http://paristransfer.valeurproperties.com/

60 euros each way for upto 6 people....we used them twice now and they are SUPERB...can't rate them high enough!....the shuttle bus for us (2 adult and 2 kids) was going to be the SAME price!!

Everyone on here will agree with me I'm sure!!!haha!!!

Thank you so much for this information! I have just sent them an email for our arrival on June 3rd.

Ive booked my trip to disney plus transport with air france through Disney and on the email confirmation it says transfers included?! What type of transfer is this and will we be sent tickets for it?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter