• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CD wedding favors?

DisneyDeeFL

Mouseketeer
We are doing CD favors for our guests, and I'm trying to find sticker labels to go on the CD (my printer doesn't print nice labels). The ones I've found online either look tacky and cheaply made or they're super expensive! Any ideas? :confused3

We are using a Lightscribe CD burner... it's no different than any other except it can burn images into the CDs themselves. We had to buy the burner (around $40) and then buy the CDs (around $10 for 10). I don't personally like CD labels because they can get messed up. From what I've read, these Lightscribe disks will fade slightly over time but that's all.

Here's a picture of our CD:
CD.jpg

We are using a Lightscribe CD burner... it's no different than any other except it can burn images into the CDs themselves. We had to buy the burner (around $40) and then buy the CDs (around $10 for 10). I don't personally like CD labels because they can get messed up. From what I've read, these Lightscribe disks will fade slightly over time but that's all.

Here's a picture of our CD:
CD.jpg

Wow that's really cool!!! I've never seen that before. I may have to look into that. Thanks for posting that!

Oh neat! I have one of those CD burners, but I've never tried to use it (someone's gotta install it for me!). I'm going to look into that now. A CD favor is definitely appealing to me, though I worry most people would just throw mine away. :goodvibes

You need to have a certain comp. for the lightscribe...they are cool. But we used Memorex labels...they are awesome! We got the disc and the case inserts....Can I send files over here...I did them in Disney pics and I wouldn't mind sharing but I dont know how! I used the pic of the castle with the slipper on the step..and on the front cover a castle pic.It was really fun! Just make sure you have good ink in your printer and set the settings on thicker paper and high quality print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter