CD Player

Rigatoni

Waiting for a rolling boil
Does anyone know if there is a CD player in the one bedroom units at SSR?

Thanks Disneynutz. This might be an excuse to buy a little dock for our ipods. :)

I'm pretty sure all DVD players are compatible with CDs. They might not play MP3 discs, but any standard CD should be ok.:earsboy:

I'm pretty sure all DVD players are compatible with CDs. They might not play MP3 discs, but any standard CD should be ok.:earsboy:

Yes pretty much all DVD players will play back CDs though the TV's audio system. It's your call if that counts or not, my Sony player even does a "Visulation thing" when it plays back audio only. The TVs don't have the "best" audio system. There are some EARLY DVD players which won't, but I can't say I've seen one for sale in the last 10 years or so.

Most newer DVD players will play MP3, and Windows Media, some even play Ogg in addition to the CD Audio.

johno

Thanks Disneynutz. This might be an excuse to buy a little dock for our ipods. :)

I bought one that is the size of of a small purse (approx. 3 x 8?) at the apple store for $99 and have used it for numerous trips and I use it at home in the kitchen. We don't have wireless speakers.

The DVD players at SSR play music CDs, both the store bought and the 'home burned' variety. I've played CD-R and CD-RW successfully.

I use them every time we're there, same at AKV. :goodvibes

Charlotte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter