• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CD check

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
I got my CD check today. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I got my $3 of Disney Dollars today - haha :) they can go in the Disney scrapbook, though it's too bad the bad is WDL's Sleeping Beauty castle instead of Cindy's ... maybe I'll spend 2 and keep 1

they're really cute though! :banana:

I got my $22 check and $25 Disney dollars! Sad that next month I won't get anything as I cannot get enough to cash out.

So glad she is staying in business though. She seemed nice.

Anyone get their Disney GCs yet? I'm waiting on one from June and then will have one from July. After that I'll just be waiting for some more offers.

Usually takes a couple of days to get the Disney GCs since they come directly from Disney. I know I am waiting on mine too...and my Disney Dollars.

I got my check yesterday! :banana: I won't be getting any in August for July cash out because I didn't do any. This was my first rewards program and I was nervous that I wouldn't get paid and would lose the $22.50 I had invested (my Simon giftcard thing). But it worked and I got the check! :love: I'll be going to the bank tomorrow to depoist it and get another simon card to start over again! Wahoo!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter