• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CC's Disigns - On Vacation - Request will be fufilled again starting 7/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem -

How about this???

Birthday-1.jpg

I showed my DH, and he mentioned having her name name put on it. I am so sorry to bug you again, but is there a way to put Holly on the design somewhere?

Also, my younger DD is now in love with Figment, and I noticed your Figment design. Could you please make up a Figment with "Amanda"? And if you wouldn't mind, could we get the princesses (post #153) with "Holly" and "Amanda"?

Thanks so much! You are the best!:woohoo:

I showed my DH, and he mentioned having her name name put on it. I am so sorry to bug you again, but is there a way to put Holly on the design somewhere?

Also, my younger DD is now in love with Figment, and I noticed your Figment design. Could you please make up a Figment with "Amanda"? And if you wouldn't mind, could we get the princesses (post #153) with "Holly" and "Amanda"?

Thanks so much! You are the best!:woohoo:
No problem at all, I added her name to the bottom. Let me know if you need anything else!

Have a great trip and a Happy Brithday to Holly!!

Birthday-Holly.jpg

Figment-Amanda.jpg

MPH-Amanda.jpg

MPH-Holly.jpg

No problem at all, I added her name to the bottom. Let me know if you need anything else!

Have a great trip and a Happy Brithday to Holly!!

Birthday-Holly.jpg

Figment-Amanda.jpg

MPH-Amanda.jpg

MPH-Holly.jpg

I can't thank you enough! You are making the surprise perfect! Thank you!!!!! (And now I'm so excited I can barely keep quiet!!!!):banana:

HI !!!

I was wondering if you could make me 1 or 2 designs with Phineas and Ferb....with each of my sons' names ???? My 3 sons saw the designs and LOVE them !!! Their names are:

Eric
Evan
Lucas

Thank you so much !!!
Lisa :goodvibes :cool1:

HI !!!

I was wondering if you could make me 1 or 2 designs with Phineas and Ferb....with each of my sons' names ???? My 3 sons saw the designs and LOVE them !!! Their names are:

Eric
Evan
Lucas

Thank you so much !!!

Did you have a design or disigns you had in mind? Just let me know which ones.
Thanks!!!

I tinkered around a little bit and came up with this...

FamilyVacation.jpg

If you would like something changed just let me know!

Your trip is so close...have a GREAT TIME!!!!

Once again you have made something sooo awesome!! love it!! thank you!! Yes we are super excited for our trip! We cant wait and you just made it 100 times better : ) thank you again!

I am not sure if you can do what I want but can you do these princess and no mickey head and just write Happy Birthday to the right hand side of the princess ? Like they are writting happy Birthday ?

Thanks for any help you can give me .

Sarah

HI !!!

Eric
Evan
Lucas

Thank you so much !!!

I wasn't sure which you wanted so I did my DH's and DH's favorites...

Let me know if you had something else it mind. Have a great day!!

PF-Evan.jpg

PF-Lucas.jpg

PFName-Eric.jpg

DoingToday-Eric.jpg

DoingToday-Evan.jpg

DoingToday-Lucas.jpg

back on page 9 you made a P&F for me for DHS. Sorry I am so late saying thanks. I lost track of this thread. It's great and the boys will love it.

I am not sure if you can do what I want but can you do these princess and no mickey head and just write Happy Birthday to the right hand side of the princess ? Like they are writting happy Birthday ?

Thanks for any help you can give me .

Sarah
Hope this is what you were looking for....let me know if I can change something.

Tell your loved one Happy Birthday from me!

PrincessBirthday.jpg

That is Perfect ! Can you just put a frame around it ? Thank you so much , this put the finishing touches on everything I am making .

Pinocchio is DD9 favorite and she requested a name shirt. Now, these are a 9 year-old girl's color picks so they run towards girly. If anyone would like a personalization in different colors, I would be more than happy to change them.

PinoName-Madison.jpg

:goodvibes :goodvibes :banana:
I wasn't sure which you wanted so I did my DH's and DH's favorites...

Let me know if you had something else it mind. Have a great day!!

PF-Evan.jpg

PF-Lucas.jpg

PFName-Eric.jpg

DoingToday-Eric.jpg

DoingToday-Evan.jpg

DoingToday-Lucas.jpg

HI !!!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I LOVE these !!!!!---but Can I ask for 1 small faveor ???? Since we are going to Vero Beach this year (and WDW next year), could you change it to Vero Beach, or Vero Beach Resort, or something like that, in place of Walt Disney World?!!! Thanks soooooo much, you are very kind !!

Lisa

:banana:

HI,
My daughter would flip for these for her birthday. Could I get one of each that say: Alaina ? Thanks!

HM-Mackenzie.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Jonas-Madison.jpg

:goodvibes :goodvibes :banana:

HI !!!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I LOVE these !!!!!---but Can I ask for 1 small faveor ???? Since we are going to Vero Beach this year (and WDW next year), could you change it to Vero Beach, or Vero Beach Resort, or something like that, in place of Walt Disney World?!!! Thanks soooooo much, you are very kind !!

Lisa

:banana:
No problem at all - I also took off the Mickey Ear 2009. I hope this will work for you. Have a GREAT TRIP!!!

DoingToday-ERIC-1.jpg

DoingToday-Evan-1.jpg

DoingToday-Lucas-1.jpg

HI,
My daughter would flip for these for her birthday. Could I get one of each that say: Alaina ? Thanks!
No problem - My daughters LOVE these shirts and the slumber party I'm currently hosting has decided that they are the BEST.

Tell your daughter Happy Birthday from me!

JB-Alaina.jpg

HM-Alaina.jpg

OMG!!!:worship: That was beyond fast!!! I'm hiding these two from her so I can surprise her!!! They are perfect!!! Thanks SO much! :grouphug:

Get ready for too many requests. . .:rotfl2:

Here are your disigns. You said you wanted the Ariel ears, but I didn't know if you meant Baby Ariel or the Golden Ariel like the princesses so I gave you both...

Ohana-Castel.jpg

Could I please get this with Violet's Family Trip to Disney World 2009

Here's my last Disign of the weekend

LiloHead-Madison.jpg

And this with the names:
Jennia
Violet
Mary Ann

Here you go...

Let me know if you need anything else...

Figment-Bryan.jpg

And this one with the names:
Jim
Jeffrey
Michael
Mary Ann
Violet
Jennia
Venny

Thank you SO much, I am in love with your work!!!! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter