CC's Disigns - On Vacation - Request will be fufilled again starting 7/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my last Disign of the weekend

LiloHead-Madison.jpg

Could You please do this in the name Jillian?
Thank you
Ginger

I'm not totally sure if this is what you meant, but I did do a couple of the big names with your girls' names...Feel free to use them if they fit what you need!

Have a great time at Sea World!

SW-Campbell.jpg

SW-Briley.jpg

SW-Georgia.jpg

I love it! Can I get you to add a few things? Can you put Sea World at the top of the name and Spring Break 2009 under the name? Can you change the purple stripe to hot pink OR bright turquoise? Thanks! Those will work great!

This a great thread! I have found one for just about everyone that is going with us. I need one with Snow White only and Liz and one with Mickey or Goofy as a pirate and Mom written on them. Is this possible?

Oh my gosh your designs are soo awesome..I was wondering if you could do one for me?
Renee with Belle
Bryan with Figment
Tim with Goofy
Janice with Cinderella
Were going in April and would love to have them thank youuuuuuu!!! : )

This a great thread! I have found one for just about everyone that is going with us. I need one with Snow White only and Liz and one with Mickey or Goofy as a pirate and Mom written on them. Is this possible?
Hope this is what you are looking for -

SWH-Liz.jpg

MicPH-Mom.jpg

Oh my gosh your designs are soo awesome..I was wondering if you could do one for me?
Renee with Belle
Bryan with Figment
Tim with Goofy
Janice with Cinderella
Were going in April and would love to have them thank youuuuuuu!!! : )
Here you go...

Let me know if you need anything else...

BH-Renee.jpg

Cinderella-Janice.jpg

Figment-Bryan.jpg

Goofy-Tim.jpg

Using some other Disigners blank Mickey's....

Multi-PrincessKenzie.jpg

Hello,
I love your disigns. Could I please have this one with the names: Aisha, Kayla, Maiya, Jasmine, Briana, & Melissa? Thank you very much.

Sharla

I love it! Can I get you to add a few things? Can you put Sea World at the top of the name and Spring Break 2009 under the name? Can you change the purple stripe to hot pink OR bright turquoise? Thanks! Those will work great

5Clark5, Your designs are great. Could you do an ears princess snowhite with Maura, an ears princess auroara with Molly and a ears car with Mason and lastly an ears Little Prince Name Mason. Thanks for helping with the Magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter