CC snorkeling excursion - Rigid Hull with kids

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Hello! I know there was a recent post about this but I have an extension question to the original post and I'm hoping many of you can help me ... TYIA!! First off, THANK YOU for the pictures My2Qtz0205 ... I was wondering if anybody has done this excursion when the sandbar is not like her picture number 1 in the previous post and did they enjoy it just as much? High tide will be at 0700 when I cruise (June 14 at CC) and low tide at 1300 ... So basically I will be inbetween tides if I book this excursion ... Our excursion time would be 0900. The pictures were gorgeous and I'm just wondering if everyone has had the same experience ... $139 is a lot of money for 3 of us to snorkel but I also know how amazing the waters are there ... This is our 1st DCL cruise and we are deciding if snorkeling in the CC lagoon would offer enough variety of fish or should we do this excursion 1st thing in the morning? TYIA!!! Cheers!

So there are spots for the kids to stand and you're not in deep water the entire time? I was worried about that for the kids.

So there are spots for the kids to stand and you're not in deep water the entire time? I was worried about that for the kids.
The snorkeling spot was in the middle of the water and you had to jump off the boat and climb back on the boat via a ladder. After about 45 min of snorkeling they relocate to the sandbar. We did not snorkel here. The kids can play in the water or in the sand. The water is not deep at the sandbar.n Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter