CC page not working!

dwtraveler

Livin' my Golden 'Ears
Okay, so I just tried to get onto the Castaway Club page on DCL web site and couldn't do it. Explored all my options and finally called the CC phone number.

No, I am not an idiot as I thought, but the CC page is not working. I was not the first call and I was told by a very nice person that they are working on it! Sssooooo, if you tried and failed, be assured that the powers that be are notified and are solving the problem as fast as possible.:surfweb:

I couldn't get on all day yesterday either.

I need my fix of looking at all my future reservations....:rotfl:

...and to see if they moved our stateroom for this one...

Me either, I was trying all day yesterday. I am just glad I can pull up my reservations through the other tab now that I could not do yesterday.

It still blows my mind who many internet problems a company like Disney seems to always have!

yeah I tried last night, thought I was going crazy or something

It's working now....

....and they moved our cabin from forward to mid-ship as requested...

:cool1::banana::dance3::yay::yay::banana::cool1:

.​

Yay! Glad its back up! Now I just can't wait for the GTY to be replaced by an actual number!

Same here...tried all day...very frustrating!!! Kept saying we cannot retrieve the info you want at the moment....try back later...or something to that effect.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter