CC ocean temp

We were there last Wednesday. It was fabulous weather! The water seems a bit cool when you first get in, but it quickly becomes very refreshing.

Thanks for the quick response. We always cruise in Dec, so this is the first time we're going in May. In Dec, you could get in, but it's a little work...

Thanks

Chris

weather buoys in the area are reporting surface water temps in high 70's to low 80's
Cocoa Beach surf temp is 76 and the weather buoy off Cape Canaveral says 78

I find it cool 'til water temps get about 84 ... pool is running 88 right now . . . but that's a Florida resident for ya. I don't think ya ever see it that warm on Jersey Shore - I vacationed there every year as a kid and still have family in Manasquan.

Ocean temperature has never been colder than 73 at Castaway Cay so it's always great. If the air temperature is near 73 though, it can been cool when you are wet and out of the water.
Of course, it depends on what you consider cool. I'm in California and swim season starts when the pool water hits 68.
Of course, the water temperature at Malibu right now is 57 and the surfers are out in force.

Initial cold water shock when getting in, then quickly became used to it. Serenity Bay was full of swimmers so you know if the adults are in the water it cannot be that bad:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter