• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CC Member welcome packet

Ravenne

Queen is never late everyone else is simply early
We finally got our Castaway Club Member welcome packet in the mail today, but it was the envelope is a bit um...compromised, if you will. One side of it is split open and the contents were spilling out of it. Inside, I found a letter with a card containing our CC Member numbers, a coupon for 10% off prevailing rates, and a oval shaped car magnet. Am I missing anything?

You were one of the lucky ones! Congratulations not everyone gets the coupon. Sounds like you aren't missing anything.

Is the coupon code tied to our names like it is with WDW Pins? Or can it be shared?

Awe man no magnet or anything for us just a picture of the boat and our numbers not even cards.

When do you get the Castaway Club mail? We've been on one Disney cruise and have our second one booked. We haven't received anything. Maybe after our second one?

We've never gotten anything, a lot of people don't. Seems hit-or-miss whether DCL sends out a packet for new CC members.

Enjoy your cruise!

The coupon is 'sometimes' sent to those who did not book on board.

I received my packet after our first cruise but at the time they were not doing the magnets.

We sailed on the Dream for the first time October 2013, but we never received our CC Package :confused3 What do we have to do?

We sailed on the Dream for the first time October 2013, but we never received our CC Package :confused3 What do we have to do?

you should call and tell them you never received your packet, I am sure they will send one to you. When I received mine a few months after our first cruise the envelope was all torn up and the coupon in it had already expired. I called them and they still honored the coupon.

you should call and tell them you never received your packet, I am sure they will send one to you. When I received mine a few months after our first cruise the envelope was all torn up and the coupon in it had already expired. I called them and they still honored the coupon.

Ok thank you, might give them a call

Shannon

Thanks all! Glad I'm not the only one that was missed. But I'll give them a call and ask for one. hehe

We went on our first DCL cruise May 16-19. Had two rooms since we were a family of 5. Received two CC club packets with magnets, cards and 10% coupon in the mail last week.

One magnet is on fridge and the other is on the car :)

Number 10 :) Never received a packet from Disney. However, my husband, who has done four cruises with them regularly receives stuff! :confused3 Have 11 and 12 booked so maybe I will get recognized or not:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter