• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CC Info: at port now!

DisneyCruiser83

You jump, I jump, Jack!
Okay, so I just checked in and wanted to report a couple of things:

Silver lanyards are grey/silver-ish
Gold lanyards are bold yellow
I have not seen any platinum lanyards yet.

It says on your KTTW card what level you are. Mine says: Castaway Silver Number #####, but it is still the same design with Goofy on it.

There is not a seperate line for each group. We were mixed in with other golds.

That is all I have for now. They just called the family of the day!

Thanks for the update. Have a wonderful cruise!
:goodvibes

You're fabulous to take the time to post! If you get the chance, I'd love to know what the story is regarding Halloween on the ship (when and what). Either way, have a great time!

Thanks for the update and have a MAGICal cruise!!! :thumbsup2

Oh I forgot today was the day that they started the new levels on the cruises! Fingers crossed for the gifts soon!

Okay, so I just checked in and wanted to report a couple of things:

Silver lanyards are grey/silver-ish
Gold lanyards are bold yellow
I have not seen any platinum lanyards yet.

It says on your KTTW card what level you are. Mine says: Castaway Silver Number #####, but it is still the same design with Goofy on it.

There is not a seperate line for each group. We were mixed in with other golds.

That is all I have for now. They just called the family of the day!

thanks for the info.

Pictures, if at all possible please.:thumbsup2

subscribing. :) Looking forward to your updates.

Thanks so much for posting! I was really hoping someone would let us know about the new CC details! Let us know about the staterooms gifts if you get the chance!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Thanks for taking the time to post!:thumbsup2 Hope you have a MAGICal time! :wizard:

Susan:disrocks:

I only know about the silver CC gift; I have not spoken to any gold or platinum yet. Hopefully higher level members will chime in later.
It is still a red/black bag, but it is a different structure. It is about the same size, but has a drawstring on top to secure it closed. It also has a mesh pocket all around it. Inside were two frosted rice krispie treats shaped like sandles. Also, two water bottles that feel as if they are made of some kind of metal (I think aluminum). Lastly, a ship wheel keychain.
Well, we are moving now, so I will be back in a week.

Thanks for the update. Sounds cool! Wish I was still Silver now as that would be perfect for us.

Thanks for taking the time out of your vacation to post the info about the new CC lanyards & gifts. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter