• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CC gift for return cruisers....

TJHutch

Mouseketeer
Do you still get a dcl towel for return cruisers? I thought I had seen a post that it had changed...

The repo & west coast cruises have gotten special blankets commemorating them.

We got a duffle bag back in 2001, it was blue with red and white trim with the DCL Logo on it. There was a small white water bottle with it. Is it the same?

It's not really a duffle bag, they call it a "beach" bag. It's smaller than the duffle bag that they used to give. Made of light weight canvas. It's pretty, white with red & blue trimming. It has a drawcord closing at the top.

I have 3 towels so if you want to swap (I just got a brand new one in April never been used) you can private message me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter