CC fishing trip

imheather

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I am thinking of surprising hubby with the CC fishing trip. Can anyone give me there thoughts on how good it is. What time does it leave? The web site says 3.5 hours but does not give exact times.
Is ther big fish???

Thanks for any advice,

Heather
May 6th Magic :banana:

Heather, I booked this for my DH and DS for the May 27th Magic Cruise and I think there were two times to choose from. One early, which is what I booked ... 9:15 to 1 or 1:15 I think and the other was in the afternoon. I think if you go to the excursions on the Dcl site and try to book it will give you the different times.

Hope this helps,
Kathy

This excursion is awesome. I have done it twice. Patrick comes over from Abaco Island and takes out about 8 passengers. He goes in the morning and around noonish. It sells out very quickly. We have had so much fun both times we have done it. Everyone caught about 50 fish total both times. Here is a some picture. I even caught a SHARK!!!

100_1183.jpg

I am soooo BUMMED...It is soled out...I HOPE they save some spots for people who book on board.

Please tell me they save some spots for people who are on board:)

Heather

Oh we wanted so badly to go this past Jan.while at CC. I couldnt reserve it online, they never had space. The night before CC on the Magic we booked at the reservation desk and we were really excited about it! Maybe next year we might get lucky enough with the winds( pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: they had to cancel because of the winds!) and a little bit of pixie dust! Have fun and let us know how it went!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter