CBR with DP or BC without DP

ampooh

DIS Veteran
Ok, I'm trying to make a decision. We have a ressie for BC now but I was thinking of giving CBR a try this yr to check out the new pool.

For the price I could do CBR with dining (we've never been on the DP before) or BC without dining.

We have stayed at CBR twice before prior to new pool and our current 5 yr old.

We have stayed at BC for the last 6-7 yrs with one stay at POP during fall break.

We love SAB and the whole BC atmosphere but then I hate to get stuck in the rut of same vacation yr after yr when Disney have so much to offer.

So, which resort would you choose and why? also would you let the dining plan affect your decision? Advice on DP is appreciate although I know it's not a resort issue.

TIA

I would do CBR with DP. Food is soooo expensive at Disney if you want to do TS meals. We stayed off site our last trip and had to pay for all our meals out of pocket and it was alot. This year we are staying on site with dining.

We're doing CBR with the DP this year. I think it's a great value!

Really, it's all about you and your family. If you're big Table Service people and/or you like to get ATLEAST ONE good meal a day, Do the CBR w/ Dining. If you're commando when it comes to touring Disney parks and all you really have time for is 1 or 2 quick meals a day, do the BC.

For my family, we love good, exotic meals. So for us, we can't do Disney without the Dining.

Good Luck with your decision.

We have been going to wdw about twice a year and stay at SSR, BWV, AKL, CR......We are heading down again next Sunday and we are going to try CBR. Although we are used to deluxe, I think CBR will be a great change of pace. We can't wait for the pool(although it may be too cold to actually swim), refurb. rooms, beach areas, cool food court, playground, not to mention $$$$$$$ saved. We actually extended our trip to 8 days! For the money you save, you'll probably have some left over for fun souvies! Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I would do CBR with the DDP. I agree, food is expensive and if you stay at BC its not like you can just not eat. You'll end up spending a lot more money, even if you do strictly cs, it adds up. And if you are generally doing some ts meals in your trip, you may really miss that if you don't do them to make up for the extra lodging costs.

CBR is a lovely resort and having your meals pre paid in advance is very nice.

BC and SAB will be waiting for you another trip!

And I think your five year old will flip over that CBR pool and Nemo or pirate theme room!

I would go with CBR and dining-- Sounds like a much better deal.

If you like BC's theme (which I assume you do because you've been there so much), you'll definitely like CBR's theme. It's tropical, bright, has great pools, etc.

Another vote for CBR! I've heard that with the new refurb, it really rivals the deluxe resorts now. Also, the DP is a must for us. We love the convenience of having it all prepaid and not having to add everything up as we order to stay in budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter