• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR which building?

MrsB919

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I'm thinking of upgrading my reservation to CBR. Having never stayed there before I was curious about which buildings to request if I wanted to be close to the main pool and building. We are not doing preferred. Just a standard room. Thanks in advance.:goodvibes

The closest sections to Old Port Royale and the main pool are going to be Martinique and Trinidad North.

The closest sections to Old Port Royale and the main pool are going to be Martinique and Trinidad North.

The OP doesn't want to pay for preferred. All of Trinidad North is preferred. As is Martinique 24, 25, and 26.

OP--here is a map of the resort:http://www.idhal.com/front of map.jpg

Hopefully that will help you with your choice of room location. If you want to be close to the food court, it really is better to pay for a preferred room. Otherwise you may have a bit of a walk.

Thanks for the suggestions and the maps. We are doing standard bc we will only be there 2 nights before our cruise. Based on the map are you able to walk from Jamaica to carribbean cay to old port royale? Is that a bridge?

This is the first time we are not staying preferred. We usually stay at Martnique 25-26. I requested martinque 22 amd jamaica 45 this trip. Nervous. Hope I can get them and they are not to far away.

When we stayed at CBR last year we were in Jamaica 44. What was nice is that most of the time that bus stop is the first bus stop going to the parks. But it was still a long enough walk to the food court that I didn't make a special trip to get my refillable mug filled.

Yes, you can walk across Caribbean Cay to get to the pool and main buildings.:)

We request Jamaica 44, 45, or 46. These rooms are all a short walk across the bridge to the main pool, food court, and gift shop.

Thanks for the suggestions and the maps. We are doing standard bc we will only be there 2 nights before our cruise. Based on the map are you able to walk from Jamaica to carribbean cay to old port royale? Is that a bridge?

Yes, that's a bridge. We stayed in Jamaica, I believe in building 44, and it was perfect. I had requested building 44 or 46, so I was pleased to get what I asked for. We probably walked to the food court every other day, and it's a beautiful walk. I really enjoyed being able to walk through Carribbean Cay, and my daughter loved playing on the hammocks and watching ducks and looking for turtles on the way!

Thanks everyone for the information. It's all booked! Woohoo! :cool1: Hopefully I'll get my request. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter