CBR to Cape May? Easiest route??

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
We have a Cape May character breakfast scheduled at 7:50. We will not have a car, what is the easiest way to get from CBR to the Beach Club, where the breakfast is at?

Cab? Disney transportation?
Help!

Thanks in advance :)

What day is your ressie on? If it's a day when MGM has early entry you could take the bus from CBR to MGM and then the boat to YC/BC.
In Feb. we were running late for a PS at WL. We decided to get a cab waiting outside the Dolphin. It cost us 16.00 and was well worth it. That might be the way to go if the buses are keeping you waiting!

Special character breakfast buses begin operating at 7:00 am from all Disney resorts. They will take you to any park or resort character breakfast you need to get to prior to the theme park's opening times.

Originally posted by GoldenOldie
Special character breakfast buses begin operating at 7:00 am from all Disney resorts. They will take you to any park or resort character breakfast you need to get to prior to the theme park's opening times.

I did not know that. (See why I love these boards)

Is it one bus that goes to all the resorts that have breakfasts or are there special ones for each character breakfast?
Will I have to have my PS number prior to entering the bus?

I am glad I asked this question because I also have an early PS for the character breakfast at AK on a non-EMH day. I was wondering how we were going to make it to that too. Guess I know now :)

Thank you!

Originally posted by jacksonsmom
I did not know that. (See why I love these boards)

Is it one bus that goes to all the resorts that have breakfasts or are there special ones for each character breakfast?
Will I have to have my PS number prior to entering the bus?

I am glad I asked this question because I also have an early PS for the character breakfast at AK on a non-EMH day. I was wondering how we were going to make it to that too. Guess I know now :)

Thank you!

You'll want to look for a bus that says either DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS or CHARACTER BREAKFAST on the destination sign. Upon boarding the bus, let the driver know that you need to go to the Beach Club. They'll be able to drop you off directly. If the bus says CHARACTER BREAKFAST on it, please verify with the driver that he or she is the right area for you... some CB buses are for AK and MK as well.

If you have any questions though, just ask one of the bus drivers. As I always say... "Never trust anyone unless they're wearing purple pants."

(And yes... I am still wearing mine... just got home from work... lol)

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
You'll want to look for a bus that says either DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS or CHARACTER BREAKFAST on the destination sign. Upon boarding the bus, let the driver know that you need to go to the Beach Club. They'll be able to drop you off directly. If the bus says CHARACTER BREAKFAST on it, please verify with the driver that he or she is the right area for you... some CB buses are for AK and MK as well.

If you have any questions though, just ask one of the bus drivers. As I always say... "Never trust anyone unless they're wearing purple pants."

(And yes... I am still wearing mine... just got home from work... lol)

Thank you a million!!!
It doesn't sound too hard ;)

I will have to remember about 'the purple pants' :)

Thank you again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter