CBR rooms two queen or two double? w/ BUNK

Visualauren

Mouseketeer
I've heard the new CBR rooms are queen or king. Does that mean two queen beds iN a room or one? Disney's websites outdated photos And info. Can anyone tell me why the rooms with the extra bunk are liKe? Really for adults and kids we need. Room with 2 queen beds at least. I can't imagine they would refurbish with "DOUBLE" beds

There is either one king or two queens. The extra bed that's in some of the refurbished rooms is a Murphy bed and only made for a small child. So those rooms can hold up to 5 people.

There is either one king or two queens. The extra bed that's in some of the refurbished rooms is a Murphy bed and only made for a small child. So those rooms can hold up to 5 people.
Wow I'm so surprised tht the Disney website still has it listed as two Doubles. I would have booked CBR instead of AKL and saved 500 dollars if I had known and seen the updated pics!

Wow I'm so surprised tht the Disney website still has it listed as two Doubles. I would have booked CBR instead of AKL and saved 500 dollars if I had known and seen the updated pics!

The renovation is not complete. While it might be sooner than the projected date (end of May) they can't really offer you two queens if there is still a chance you will be put in a room with doubles. I would expect the site to be updated when the renovation is complete.

I do find it strange they would say two doubles and a bunk because if there is a bunk in the room now, there would be the queens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter